Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I always have bigger losses when I drink loads, so if you're not normally a drinker....get drinking those fluids.
Good luck with WI HC

Quite often after a little plateau run, the body kick starts itself and starts to lose again and as long as you're true to yourself and have been on plan 100%, there is no reason that you shouldn't start losing again. However, the nearer you get to target, or dont have much to lose, the harder it becomes.....speaking from experience lol!
Ref the weekend away, I think it all depends on what it is.....sometimes it might be easy for you to stay on plan, especially if you want to, but if its a good time weekend away, personally I just go and have a good time with whatever food/drink there is on offer and get straight back onto plan when I get back. But and its a big but, you have to be able to get back to healthy eating as soon as you get back because it can be hard to sometimes. So as long as you can......go for it, lifes too blinkin short!

Thanks Kim for that! I did drink more today, although I'm pleased to note that tea is allowed!

You're absolutely right about WI, 3lb! I've had a fairly standard week, I just think it was the other 2 weeks catching up with me. When I started I imagined 0.5lb per week as I don't have masses to lose, so I'm very happy.

I'm going away with my boyfriend as my ex is having the children for a whole weekend so I do want to have a lovely time. Before I would have just thought have a couple of days off plan, simple, but I had a valentine's meal off plan and that totally messed with my head. I really did not want to go back to it the next day, I was shocked how differently I felt! But you're right, life's too short. I just wish I could learn how to do moderation better!!

Hope you completed your drinking challenge today! :)

Start 10.5 / wk1 -4.5 / wk2 -0.5
wk3 -2 / wk4 +0.5 / wk5 -2 / wk6 sts
wk7 sts

Thanks Kim for that! I did drink more today, although I'm pleased to note that tea is allowed!

You're absolutely right about WI, 3lb! I've had a fairly standard week, I just think it was the other 2 weeks catching up with me. When I started I imagined 0.5lb per week as I don't have masses to lose, so I'm very happy.

I'm going away with my boyfriend as my ex is having the children for a whole weekend so I do want to have a lovely time. Before I would have just thought have a couple of days off plan, simple, but I had a valentine's meal off plan and that totally messed with my head. I really did not want to go back to it the next day, I was shocked how differently I felt! But you're right, life's too short. I just wish I could learn how to do moderation better!!

Hope you completed your drinking challenge today! :)

wk7 sts

Wow thats a great loss and always seems to happen like that.....nothing, nothing, bamb loads lol!
It can be hard to stay focused after a night/weekend off, but thats where you need to keep the determination to want to lose and it will help you through.
Hooe you have a lovely weekend......where are you off to?

Mini challenge going well......still no chocolate and over 2 litres of fluid everyday since Friday :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So good for you anyway to increase your fluid intake. I'm a terrible drinker (unless it's tea) so anything that motivates me to drink more is a good thing. Well done for no chocolate too! Keep going!

We're going to the bright lights of Weston-S-M! It's just nice to have some time together. Must be getting old (I'm 41!).

wk7 sts / wk8 -3

I drink fizzy water which goes down a lot better than plain old water, plus lots of coffee!
Ive also been drinking Assam and jasmine tea......very tasty, especially if you like tea.

I've spent a few drunken nights in WSM!

I have just had an amazing idea!!! I am giving the daily weighing up for lent. I will go to boots this morning then I will go each Saturday and see if this helps my weight loss.

Between now and then I am going to calorie count. I have 2 nights out planned and that's all. Can I do.... I will try!

Last edited:
Well done on the challenges ladies.
Managed my 2 litres and no chocolate.....since yesterday lol

Feb saw me do 13.5 miles and 6 dvd workouts. March so far have did 6.5 miles. I am building it up and up to 3.5 miles for my next 5 sessions

Still eating rubbish though but will get there

Good idea nikki x

Nikki you do make me chuckle.....you're like a little butterfly flitting about :)

Well done Deb, you've done so well. Do you feel fitter and healthier with what you're doing?

Nikki you do make me chuckle.....you're like a little butterfly flitting about :)

Well done Deb, you've done so well. Do you feel fitter and healthier with what you're doing?

Thanks Kim...eh i notice a difference in my stamina as my time per mile is getting better. My arms are much more toned. I would be ok food wise if i stopped eating junk so i haven't bought any. Few wee treats for my son but avoiding buying crisps.

In the summer when i was doing running and sw (to an extent) i was much better but its only been one month. Period due so feeling soft but no my bum looks better

How are you feeling today? Any news on your appointment?

Nikki you do make me chuckle.....you're like a little butterfly flitting about :) Well done Deb, you've done so well. Do you feel fitter and healthier with what you're doing? Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know haha but I like to mix it up a bit so I can be flexible when I need to be and keeps me from getting bored! Xxx

Hyia ladies sorry not been posting it's been hectic around here with being away at centre parcs then had a rotten cold for about 2 weeks then had to have a filling last Tuesday so felt sorry for myself for a few days then we were out partying sat night which fell over into Sunday munchies.... So not been great for sticking to plan.
not sure when I last posted so not sure when I reported last wi last week I gained 2lb taking me back to 9.13 and this week I'm up another 1/2.... So got to get myself back on track and get losing instead !!! Looking at my book ive bounced back and forth with the same pound for weeks now so really need to sort it out and get this 6lb off .....or I could look at it as I've managed to maintain all through the winter which is the hardest time to lose weight ? think I prefer that view lol

Hope all you lovely ladies are well, will try and get posting again it does really help me to stay focused x

Hyia ladies sorry not been posting it's been hectic around here with being away at centre parcs then had a rotten cold for about 2 weeks then had to have a filling last Tuesday so felt sorry for myself for a few days then we were out partying sat night which fell over into Sunday munchies.... So not been great for sticking to plan.
not sure when I last posted so not sure when I reported last wi last week I gained 2lb taking me back to 9.13 and this week I'm up another 1/2.... So got to get myself back on track and get losing instead !!! Looking at my book ive bounced back and forth with the same pound for weeks now so really need to sort it out and get this 6lb off .....or I could look at it as I've managed to maintain all through the winter which is the hardest time to lose weight ? think I prefer that view lol

Hope all you lovely ladies are well, will try and get posting again it does really help me to stay focused x

What a great attitude Ronnie and I like the way you look at it......how fabulous you are at maintaining! :)
I look back on my stats and the same happened with me thru February.
How strange that should happen and I wander why?!

Come on then girls big push for spring, cos we'll soon be exposing flesh haha!

Thanks Kim...eh i notice a difference in my stamina as my time per mile is getting better. My arms are much more toned. I would be ok food wise if i stopped eating junk so i haven't bought any. Few wee treats for my son but avoiding buying crisps.

In the summer when i was doing running and sw (to an extent) i was much better but its only been one month. Period due so feeling soft but no my bum looks better

How are you feeling today? Any news on your appointment?

So that must give you incentive to keep up with the running Deb and avoid junk food. Nothing wrong in having crisps, just get the low fat ones that are only 4-5 syns.

I just didnt buy any chocolate when I went shopping and if hubby wants some he will have to make a special trip out to get some........cos I do not want any in the house lol! The only thing by not having choc in the evening, means I end up not having many syns so I hope thats not detrimental to a loss I might have this week. I've been so used to saving syns up for choc, I will need to use them on something else.

I seem to be getting somewhere on appointments, but I have had to chase the Consultants secretaries to get it sorted....driving me nuts to be honest. Hopefully I should hear something by the end of the week, if not I'll be on the phone again!!!

You ladies near Nottinghamshire Derbyshire getting married etc Take a look at Classy Creations :)

Thanks for that. Will have a look!!

House has just sold!!!! Sooooo excited !!

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around much, have to say I was quite bad last week. Week 8 I STS at 9st 3lbs but it was * week and this week was quite bad too and gained 0.5lbs! So I am now 9st 3.5lbs :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back