Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Many congrats on the new arrival!!

I would agree on the advise the girls have already given.
Give yourself time before trying to diet or exercise.
Enjoy the little one!!

Honeymoon booked

2 weeks 24 hour gourmet all inclusive in Mexico, flying the Wednesday after we get married... gives us a couple of days to make sure everything is sorted after the wedding

Hi ladies ,
Hoping I can join you .
I have just rejoined SW after having my daughter ruby she is one week old today .
I would like to get to 8 stone but think i might struggle to get below 8.7 nevertheless I'm going to try my best!
My current weight as of Thursday is 9.5
Xx

Congratulations!! Wow that your 9.5 after giving birth. Excellent

Am seriously thinking of doing a couple of fast days this week after my over indulgence these last few weeks. I've probably been on plan 80% of the time - nearly 3 weeks since hubby has been on leave - but just feel a bit slothy now lol!
So will do a days meal plan, work out the calories and have a think about it. I know on other threads ladies do the 5:2 combined with sw.
Has anyone else done this?
Looking back I did a fast day on Thursday cos all I had was fruit, yogurt and granola for my brunch and then nothing else cos I was feeling nauseous after seeing my consultant! But it will be harder I think if I know I'm limiting my food intake for the day. I know it's not advocated by sw, so anyone reading this.....its just an experiment!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love hearing how this will work. Am sure it does as few girls in work do it x

Am seriously thinking of doing a couple of fast days this week after my over indulgence these last few weeks. I've probably been on plan 80% of the time - nearly 3 weeks since hubby has been on leave - but just feel a bit slothy now lol!
So will do a days meal plan, work out the calories and have a think about it. I know on other threads ladies do the 5:2 combined with sw.
Has anyone else done this?
Looking back I did a fast day on Thursday cos all I had was fruit, yogurt and granola for my brunch and then nothing else cos I was feeling nauseous after seeing my consultant! But it will be harder I think if I know I'm limiting my food intake for the day. I know it's not advocated by sw, so anyone reading this.....its just an experiment!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did try 5:2 for about a week!!
Soon went back to sw. Not cos sw don`t really approve but more cos I got more obsessive about food!!

Forgot to post my weight for the challenge!!

Rejoined group on Saturday just to focus the mind :)
Weigh in at 9st11.5lbs

My target of 9st4lbs on this challenge is my interim target
for sw. I`ve even set my end target at 8st9lbs!!

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs

SINEAD ~ target 8st (Wednesday)
Wk 1:

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2:

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs

KIM ~ target 8st 11lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2:

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2:

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2:

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1:

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I did try 5:2 for about a week!!
Soon went back to sw. Not cos sw don`t really approve but more cos I got more obsessive about food!!

I dont think I coukd do it all the time cos I love my food too much, but just thought it wouldn't do any harm for a week or so. Just need to sit down and work out the calories for everything so it equals 500 cals

I dont think I coukd do it all the time cos I love my food too much, but just thought it wouldn't do any harm for a week or so. Just need to sit down and work out the calories for everything so it equals 500 cals

Is it 5 days of eating normal and 2 of 500?
Cod in butter sauce with broccoli doesn't have many calories plus some ww soup is less than 100 cals

Give us some of your menus. I may try it once my challenge is over x

Is it 5 days of eating normal and 2 of 500?
Cod in butter sauce with broccoli doesn't have many calories plus some ww soup is less than 100 cals

Give us some of your menus. I may try it once my challenge is over x

I would do 500 cals a day for 1 or 2 days and the other days would be sw as normal. Might go out tomorrow and get some veggies to make a soup, but its surprising how the cals mount up......my breakfast works out about 500 cals!!!

I would do 500 cals a day for 1 or 2 days and the other days would be sw as normal. Might go out tomorrow and get some veggies to make a soup, but its surprising how the cals mount up......my breakfast works out about 500 cals!!!

Yeah by the time 1230 lunch came round i had eaten about 500. Still had my sandwiches plus dinner to eat ooops

I would do 500 cals a day for 1 or 2 days and the other days would be sw as normal. Might go out tomorrow and get some veggies to make a soup, but its surprising how the cals mount up......my breakfast works out about 500 cals!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh what have I missed here ?? R we cal counting ? ....wouldn't know where to start lol
Good luck Kim. R u just doing it for a few days ?

Yes...does it depend on our weight?

Yeah it depends on weight, height and activity level. You can usually get a calorie expenditure calculator online.
I have a fitbit that measures steps and it says to maintain my weight I should eat 2,000calories!!!! I'd rarely eat that much.

Back