Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

It was just something I am pondering as I've been a real piggy lately and thought if I did a couple of low cal days to counteract the naughtiness. Im not leaving sw its just something I thought I would try. Looking up the cals tho is a bit scary cos it all mounts up really quickly to 500 so will have to be super organised! Think I would just have to go with 1 meal worth 500 cals and then go to bed very early lol! I can go all day without eating, so might try that!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was just something I am pondering as I've been a real piggy lately and thought if I did a couple of low cal days to counteract the naughtiness. Im not leaving sw its just something I thought I would try. Looking up the cals tho is a bit scary cos it all mounts up really quickly to 500 so will have to be super organised! Think I would just have to go with 1 meal worth 500 cals and then go to bed very early lol! I can go all day without eating, so might try that!

Does tea count? Get a ready meal for less than 200 calories (your shaking your head aren't you ha ha) then tin of soup and a cereal bar.....sorted ha ha

Does tea count? Get a ready meal for less than 200 calories (your shaking your head aren't you ha ha) then tin of soup and a cereal bar.....sorted ha ha

If its 500 calories for the whole day = a fast day....

Sounds complicated lol
It will be good for a few days Kim post what you eat be interesting to see the calories in things, I don't even look at calories. Can't you make a veg soup that's surely low cal ? And salad and ham?
Good luck keep us posted on how it goes and how you feel x

In response to everyone who replied to my post just wanted to add I am not in any rush to lose the weight and I am taking it easy my daughter is my priority at the moment but as I followed sw loosely throughout my pregnancy and have been so well post birth I think it would be a good time to ease myself back in while the motivation is there :)
Like I said I'm in no rush I luckily don't have too much to lose so I will be more than happy with half a pound - a pound a week .
I appreciate everyone looking out for me though :) I am lucky that I had a very straight forward birth and no stitches so am already making a speedy recovery! X

Sounds complicated lol
It will be good for a few days Kim post what you eat be interesting to see the calories in things, I don't even look at calories. Can't you make a veg soup that's surely low cal ? And salad and ham?
Good luck keep us posted on how it goes and how you feel x

It was Deb on about tinned soup! I said I was going to make a veggie soup and work out the calories, but seeing how long it took me to work out my breakfast I'm so glad I don't calorie count cos it takes ages! It makes me appreciate how easy sw is!
I was going to do it today, but having a duvet day as woke up with a thumping headache which is becoming a bit of a regular occurrence :(

How do you think wi will go tonight Ronnie?

How do you feel after your 'fast' day Deb?

It was Deb on about tinned soup! I said I was going to make a veggie soup and work out the calories, but seeing how long it took me to work out my breakfast I'm so glad I don't calorie count cos it takes ages! It makes me appreciate how easy sw is! I was going to do it today, but having a duvet day as woke up with a thumping headache which is becoming a bit of a regular occurrence :( How do you think wi will go tonight Ronnie? How do you feel after your 'fast' day Deb? Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what I thought .... Not sure I can be bothered to weigh and measure everything that's why I love slimming world :) interesting though x
Boohoo to a headache Kim do you think it's all the "drugs" you take ? Hope your enjoying your duvet day x

I'm secretly hoping for a little loss tonight as you know my goal was to get to 9.7 but changed target to 9.10 cause I'd been maintaining for 20weeks well 11/2 off tonight and I'll be 9.7 bottom end of target and them I have 6lb to play with. I've also got a hen party this weekend so no control over food for 2 days ....aaarrgh !!!

I've had a really good week i joined IG and it's given me lots of new ideas for meals, it's more addictive than minis lol ;-) xx

Ooh fingers crossed for you then Ronnie :)

I know what you mean about cc....pain in the bum me thinks!

Think I know what you mean by IG, but will pm you if I cant find it!

Started a 30 day thigh challenge! Need to do something that doesn't involve my upper half, so I'll see how I get on!

It was Deb on about tinned soup! I said I was going to make a veggie soup and work out the calories, but seeing how long it took me to work out my breakfast I'm so glad I don't calorie count cos it takes ages! It makes me appreciate how easy sw is!
I was going to do it today, but having a duvet day as woke up with a thumping headache which is becoming a bit of a regular occurrence :(

How do you think wi will go tonight Ronnie?

How do you feel after your 'fast' day Deb?

Kim i haven't did it because of my challenge. Figure i need more food but the weight watcher soup id only about 100 calories. Plus a cereal bar at 100 and perhaps fish in butter sauce with brocolli brings it up 500. that's what i would do i think.
The girls in work seem ok with it but it depends what your happy with

Good luck ronnie!!!

Day 31 did today.....whoop

Put on 21/2 lbs this week puzzled by this gain this week apart from Saturday night off plan which I pulled back sun and mon so not sure why I've had such a big gain :-(
Anyway still in target range 9.11 so on to next week made overnight oats for brekkie :)

Only problem this week is I'm on a hen party Sunday/Monday at a spa hotel so not control over food for 2 days starting with breakfast on Sunday at Frankie & Benny's oops lol x

Put on 21/2 lbs this week puzzled by this gain this week apart from Saturday night off plan which I pulled back sun and mon so not sure why I've had such a big gain :-(
Anyway still in target range 9.11 so on to next week made overnight oats for brekkie :)

Only problem this week is I'm on a hen party Sunday/Monday at a spa hotel so not control over food for 2 days starting with breakfast on Sunday at Frankie & Benny's oops lol x

Just enjoy it ronnie honestly..sometimes we think we will eat all the wrong things and we just don't but if you do then so be it

Think how good you felt this.morning before weigh in? Scales are rubbish x

Welcome and well done to getting into the 9s. Have you been following sw for long? Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Since February, so about 13weeks? Something like that. I lost 2.5lb last night too. So chuffed!

Ronnie.....I know its gutting that you've gained for no reason, but everyday people that never have to watch their weight flutuate like that all the time........you are one of those everyday people now, that yes have to watch their weight, but who will naturally fluctuate!
I know you're away for the weekend, great go and have a good time, forget about sw, put on a pound or so, back get straight back to it! We have to live.....its too bloody short to be worrying about a syn!!!

Ronnie.....I know its gutting that you've gained for no reason, but everyday people that never have to watch their weight flutuate like that all the time........you are one of those everyday people now, that yes have to watch their weight, but who will naturally fluctuate! I know you're away for the weekend, great go and have a good time, forget about sw, put on a pound or so, back get straight back to it! We have to live.....its too bloody short to be worrying about a syn!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what I'm thinking... Was surprised to lose last week so over 2 weeks it's 1lb gain so that's fine. Like we've said before we really need to look at it over a month instead of weekly :)
I'm going to just enjoy myself at the weekend. The bride used to be my babysitter so I've know her since she was 13 so she's like my little sister be a shame to not enjoy it cause I'm stressing over syns and food :) as it's at a spa I'll just do a few classes and swim a bit ha ha x

That's what I'm thinking... Was surprised to lose last week so over 2 weeks it's 1lb gain so that's fine. Like we've said before we really need to look at it over a month instead of weekly :)
I'm going to just enjoy myself at the weekend. The bride used to be my babysitter so I've know her since she was 13 so she's like my little sister be a shame to not enjoy it cause I'm stressing over syns and food :) as it's at a spa I'll just do a few classes and swim a bit ha ha x

Great attitude Ronnie and I'm with you on the monthly WI's or every 2 weeks might be a bit more realistic cos waiting a month would be a bit long for me!
It sounds as tho you're going to have a fabulous weekend, so you go and enjoy x

9st 7lbs for me... :( worse than I though, but it can only go one way now :) xxx

Couldn't exercise or fast when I was on my meds for the pain. Only been back on it a week and a half. Was 9.2 on the 22nd march, but now I'm back in the zone anyway, weighing every Thursday will be a priority... :) xxx

Couldn't exercise or fast when I was on my meds for the pain. Only been back on it a week and a half. Was 9.2 on the 22nd march, but now I'm back in the zone anyway, weighing every Thursday will be a priority... :) xxx

Unfortunately I know how you feel being on pain meds as they completely muck up your whole system and in my humble opinion, make it harder to lose weight!
At least you're off them now and you can do a deep clean of the body so to speak lol!
At least you will start to see a loss on the scales from now on.....good luck with this week x

Back