Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Gorgeous sunny day here in Dorset, so legs shaved and popped last years shorts on.....when I was lighter......yay! they still fit lovely :) So all not too bad x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gorgeous sunny day here in Dorset, so legs shaved and popped last years shorts on.....when I was lighter......yay! they still fit lovely :) So all not too bad x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brill:)

Gorgeous day here in the flatlands of Cambridheshire! I'm actually wearing a skirt!
Pretty rare for me. Most skirts don't look right on me cos I've still got a podgy tummy!!

Just done the weekly shop so the rest of the day is my own. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Why the sad face Debbie, you're still well within target range and everyone's weight naturally fluctuates :) Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kim just feel like it's a constant battle!

Beautiful day here too xx

9st 13lb yesterday. Ready for another good week!

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 5: ?

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4: ? ~ Wk 5:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 5:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI

Last edited:
Hey guys could I join? What do I need to do? I am 9.13 and trying to get to 8.13

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys could I join? What do I need to do? I am 9.13 and trying to get to 8.13

Hi Beingmum......of course you can join, you are welcome. Have you joined SW as a bit unsure by what you mean 'what do I need to do'?

Oh sorry I thought there was a challenge of some sort but it was the WL post above I read it wrong!!! Ooops my bad! :) I weigh on Wednesday evenings.

Id like to be 9 st and single figures this time so 9st 9 if be very happy with in next weigh in but I dunno I've been using all my syns recently!

Last edited:
50 days of exercise DONE!!! very proud and chuffed. Also house sale all went thru and settling in nicely to new house.
Need to get the old head back into sw now :)

I have been doing sw since thursday and have been walking and started kettlebells I just stood on the scales (I know it hasn't been a week but I gave in) well it says I have gone up to 10.1 I feel like crying how is this possible!!! I am praying my scales is broke :(

I have been doing sw since thursday and have been walking and started kettlebells I just stood on the scales (I know it hasn't been a week but I gave in) well it says I have gone up to 10.1 I feel like crying how is this possible!!! I am praying my scales is broke :( Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I know when I do kettlebells I am always heavier the day after a workout. It must be muscles retaining water.
Stop weighing and trust the plan :)

50 days of exercise DONE!!! very proud and chuffed. Also house sale all went thru and settling in nicely to new house.
Need to get the old head back into sw now :)
Sounds as tho everything went well Debs....really pleased for you x

I have been doing sw since thursday and have been walking and started kettlebells I just stood on the scales (I know it hasn't been a week but I gave in) well it says I have gone up to 10.1 I feel like crying how is this possible!!! I am praying my scales is broke :(

Are drinking enought water.....you need at least 2 litres. You should also ignore what the scales say mid week....they are the devils work!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies well done on the losses this week

Glad your move went well deb and wow 50 days that's flown by fantastic achievement are you keeping the exercise up now ?

Well our wedding went really well fantastic day the weather was gorgeous and they day couldn't have gone better
Here's a photo of me and my girls :)

image-3138078540.jpg

Back