Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

4 weeks 3 days until Easter Sunday Donna.

I'm annoyed because I've been really good since Saturday and not even half a pound lost yet!! I'm weighing daily so I know how I'm getting along, I'll weigh tomorrow and see what it says!

Must say I've had an awful headache today and I've had a few extra snacks tonight. Had to cancel spin tomorrow and Friday because I'm needed in for work, overtime pay and all that which is good and I suppose it's going to be a show of how well I manage my food intake on a full day shift.

To say I wanted to lose a stone by Easter I can't see that happening but maybe I'll get into the 9's

X

I think I'm going to aim for my half stone before Easter still, but not get too hung up on it. 2lb a week is a big loss for me so I'm not going to get upset if I don't lose 7lbs in 4 weeks as chances of it happening are so slim.

Still no movement ? after today that will be 6 full on plan days! Tomorrow night I'm going to my nans which is means wine and food. I haven't had any alcohol this week at all and so I'll enjoy a bottle of white wine and I think jacket potatoes are on the menu so not too bad.

Fingers crossed the scales go down tomorrow!

I have some meal replacement shakes by celebrity slim so I think I'm going to replace breakfast with one and have a light lunch each day next week as I have the first of many bridesmaid meals on Saturday and I want to have lost a couple of pounds!

Nikki I hsve been replacing my breakfast with a shake this week. I hsve 5lbs off from Monday :)

Although in saying that I hsve gained 6lbs from being off plan for a week in London drinking every night lol is just arrived home on Monday and weighed. Official weigh in was yesterday so I had a 1lb gain in that week. Which I'm over the moon about as it could of been a 6lb gain lol. So I am 10 stone exactly now. So I need 3.5lbs off for half a stone award. Would love it for next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2lb off, 9st 8lbs.

Hopefully next week closer to 8s than 10s :)

Well done BC!!! I can't wait until I'm closer to the 8 lol. Still can't believe I got to 8.5 and messed it up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Official weigh in and only 0.5lb off ?

I've got some shakes in, was thinking of having maybe a week doing shakes after Easter or something... if I have time that is-plans always seem to get in the way.

Try not to get down about 0.5lbs off. I know it's hard but at least it's off and not on, good luck for next week, hopefully it will show then instead.

I'm definitely going to do shakes this week, I'm busy tonight and maybe tomorrow night but from Monday I'm on the shakes and then I'll go to official slimming world weigh in on Thursday and hope for the best!

Also I think I'll do some slimming world old school red days

Hi ladies- hope you're all well.
Went to class yesterday and put on 0.5lb in the 2 weeks since I last went. That took me 1.5lb over target- although it's still within my target range so I don't have to pay, it's given me a bit of a kick up the bum so this week, I'm back to basics, I've batch cooked a load of meals for the week ahead and I'm promising myself to update my diary each day! X

I considered doing shakes this week because I didn't know what to have for breakfast this morning, but Ash told me that was silly.

Just out of interest, have any of you done shakes for one week and then gone back to slimming world or another diet the following week? What effect does it have on your losses, do you end up gaining in the second week?

I did a week of shakes for breakfast and lunch last year and had a low cal meal at night, no snacks either and in the first 3 days I lost 5lb and lost 7lb in the week. It was just before I went to cyprus and the scales had crept up to 10st 2lb and they day I went to cyprus I was 9st 8.5lb.

I had my cousins over last night and I was super proud because I had a small dinner which was a couple of potatoes, 1 slice of cheese, a cracker, 1 slice of bread, a spoonful of salsa, a spoonful of houmous and half a pitta bread and I had a single gin and a double vodka. Off out today for a 3 course meal for gramps birthday so will try to make healthy choice but I'll be doing shakes from Monday through Saturday next week.

Honestly, I'm driving myself insane with the numbers on the scales and I've only been back on it a week!!

Banning the scales and going to weigh next week at the gym. Going to enjoy today at both parties in going to and then work work wok!

I've just been reading about weight loss and exercise - you could gain 1lb muscle and lose 1lb fat in the same week and the scales would stay the same - but muscle takes up less space so you lose size but it wouldn't show on the scales. We must learn to go with clothes / inches as the scales not moving is what will make us lose faith. This only really works if you are exercising of course!!!!

I've just been reading about weight loss and exercise - you could gain 1lb muscle and lose 1lb fat in the same week and the scales would stay the same - but muscle takes up less space so you lose size but it wouldn't show on the scales. We must learn to go with clothes / inches as the scales not moving is what will make us lose faith. This only really works if you are exercising of course!!!!

I think this is defo true. I was about 9st 8 in August and I'm 9st 8 today and I am definitely slimmer - no question.

But like you say - only applies if your training and adding muscle. Also I'd be surprised if you could add a pound of muscle in a week? What do you reckon?

Back