Step 1 Sole Source Anyone in their 10s as a start weight?

I have found it hard! I havent stuck to it properly and as a result only lost 4.6 lbs in 3 weeks! 100% on it this week though! I want a big loss this weekend to spur me on!!

How are you all doing today? x

Morning butterflies, How are you finding it this week doing 100%? Are you doing sole source? X

well if im honest my week only started yesterday. I am on step 2 810 calories. I have a bar for breakfast, soup for lunch, a shake in the afternoon and then a protein and 80g veg dinner.

I got up and went gym this morn too! :)

Finding it OK so far. Cheated last week every single day, even if it was just with a piece of chocolate, or cheese and worse some wine!

Felt silly not loosing this week seeing as its not the cheapest diet either!!

This week I am in the right frame of mind to really nail it!! My bf has said he will help me too!

Your weight loss in incredible!! Well done. x

hello ladies, i am rejoining cambridge from next tues and would like to join your thread please :) i originally went from 12 st 2lbs to 9st during my first stint last year (march - may/june) and kept it off through alternate day fasting and exercise but after christmas ive put on almost 20lbs due to poor eating. im doing my MBA and at the dissertation stage so my eating habits are awful again, im not planning meals and just eating mindlessly. i need to curb this before i put on any more so im going back to my CDC to shift the weight! xx

Sometimes you need to cheat to get it out your system. Your not the first and sure wont be the last, certain of that. A fresh week and a new start for us all. We can do it!

Ive had a bar today, banana shake and 2 dry fried eggs. Gunna be sick of eggs soon, haha!!

Well done for the gym, I'm going tonight. I always do an hours treadmill 833 calories and weights after. Love it.

Good luck for this week x

Also thank you, 5 stone gone and gone for good, lets make t 6 :) xx

This week.... i lost..... 3.6 lbs!!! ahhhh sooo happppyyy!! My waist has gone down, so have my body fat %, muscle % has gone up and BMI down!!
Oh yeah!!!

Back