Anyone just started CD who has 3/4st to lose?

Hi guys,
I am starting CD today after a few tries and really would love someone to talk to on my journey who is just starting too. I really need the motivation and would like to be able to motivate others too xx:D

hi tracy, thanks for reply....
Finding it ok so far so gd(fingers crossed). Havent had 2nd shake yet - its 2.30pm plan having it around 3 and keeping porridge til 7pm so that I dont go to bed hungry. You on day3 then, are you in ketosis yet? How you doing so far?xx

I'm doing ok - I have started CD several times - most I have managed was 10 days, with an 11lb weight loss, but this time just feels different..
I don't know if I am in ketosis or not - I don't usually check, as long as I am losing weight I dont worry

I have my first shake at about 11:00 then 2nd one at about 15:30 and then I have soup at about 20:00 or earlier if I feel the need... although I am normally busy online in the evening so tend not to notice if I am hungry or not

Hi skinnimini, ive just started (well restarted) too, im on my 2nd day !!! My belly has been grumbling all day, feeling really hungry but ive been having black coffee and mint tea aswell, which i think is helping me to cope.
On the other hand ive done so much exercising today about 2 hrs worth !! Lol have so much energy... How much weight do you have to lose?

Likewise, this is my second proper attempt - ultimately I have 5 stone to lose, but best not to think of it in that way!
I am on day 7 and had my first weigh in today - lost 10lbs which I was pleased with. Very few people know that I am doing it, so no comments as yet. I don't think it will show until I have lost a good 2-2.5 stone to be honest.
Saying that, my jeans do definitely feel looser - hopefully I'll be bidding farewell to the size 20's forever soon.

Good luck guys xx

hi guys, thanks for all the posts! :)
tracy, great ur keeping yourself motivated in the evenings and well done so far, hopefully this is it for you. I'm a bit like that too most I have ever been able to do has been 2 wks but wanna stay on it til goal if poss this time.
Kelly26 - weighed in at 13 st 13lb today - ideally would like to be 9 something but 10st7 and I would be delighted - so btw 3/4st...what about you. Good woman, not giving into the hunger pangs, keep it up and let me know how you are going.
jabbathehut - well done on the wt loss, fantastic!!! I understand what you mean about keeping it quiet - I had to join wtwatchers yest with my sister to save her and my mum knowing and going on and on and on about it!!!!! I will have to confess later in the wk tho but at least I will be in ketosis and less likely to listen to people trying to talk me out of it. I dont know about the rest of you but every time I tell too many people I seem to jinx myself!!!! :(
xx

Hi Skinnimini.

Have re-started and looking for as much motivation as possible. Ideally would like to loose 4 stone, so count me in with your jouney.. A CD train to slimville :) xx

welcome eternalflame!!!! I am so glad there are so many of us in the same boat, we can all help motivate eachother...what day of restart are you on?xx

hi

i've just gone into my 3rd week. it's a wonderful diet and gives fantastic results if you stick hard to it. good luck to you in your journey.

hey there, im just into week two i lost 9ibs in first week!! i wont lie to you it wasnt easy and it still isnt a breeze but you have to stick to it! stay motivated and think how awesome you will look for the summer!! its defo worth it!! were doing a march challenge where we try n get 15ibs off this month you should join!! x x x x

i have my porridge at around 11am this keeps me going until 4 ish i then have a couple of mugs of boulion which counts as your water intake and feels like a meal in your tummy!! i have my last pack at aroun half 8ish!!

lots of water makes u full too!! and if your tummy grumbles it can mean your thirsty!! just keep yourself armed with mouthwash to avoid honking breath all the time!! the results are worth it ladies!! this is the start of a new you! so dont give up! you can do it!! x x x

I have my first meeting with the diet lady tonight (thursday) bit nervous to be honest. what normally happens? regardless im aiming to start this as soon as because im going on holiday in july and want to look nice in a swimsuit again!!!!!!!! would be nice to have someone to talk to when i start this diet as my mom did it and said you def need motivation!!!

hi guys, thanks again for all the posts....

I am starting again today on day 1, gave in to silly temptation last nt and am so cross with myself that I know I wont do it again :(
PLEASE PLEASE keep posting, just to hear about all your success stories is wonderful and has to be the best motivator that could be.

CHEERIO: You will be fine, she will just go through a medical form with you, weigh you, discuss a goal wt and the different plans with you. Like you, I have a wedding coming up in july so its kind of my goal2. Let us know how you get on xx

H4YLS: Thanks so much for your advice, you are doing so well, and I admire that even tho you're not finding it easy, you're still sticking i out, keep it up xx

GREAT THINGS: Thanks too for advice, I see you have a stone off you already, thats brilliant! xx

TRACY: Thank you, I will def try taking it one day at a time, probably even one meal at a time, pls keep me motivated!!! xx

Guys, any advice for evening time? I was so gd all day and actually wasnt even hungry, then hubby comes hme and soon as I see him he makes me want to eat :( He laughs when I say that to him but it's the truth and it doesnt help that he thinks I should be doing ww instead xx

Hi Skinnymini.

Well thats a question, lol.. Going off plan for a week or so, as feeling low at the moment, but still have packs here so will keep up with it and the posting as will be back on the train again in a cpl of weeks. Do you find that if your mind isn't focussed and your unwell, you can't do this diet? Am feeling that at the moment, so rather then giving up, i'm taking a break, but still using the packs I have left. Even by doing that, I seem to have lost 3 lb this week.. So all is not lost, just easing the pressure for a while.

xxxx

Guys, any advice for evening time? I was so gd all day and actually wasnt even hungry, then hubby comes hme and soon as I see him he makes me want to eat :( He laughs when I say that to him but it's the truth and it doesnt help that he thinks I should be doing ww instead xx

Get yourself some fizzy bottled water, put them in the fridge.. they seem to help me in the eve's, and getting some magazines and reading them while OH is eating.. Or go for a walk at that time, the boost and the feel good factor will be great too :) xxx

This is a hard one - some people have a hot bath, paint their nails, go to bed etc..
I get online either on Facebook, or on here and just post, post, post... also I have my knitting to fall back on... it also helps me that OH is more than happy to make his own meals and if I need to I can sit and have my soup with him when he sits down to eat his meal...

Hope that helps !

T
x

hi eternalflame - DEF agree - your head needs to be in the right place to do this and if yours isnt you're probably doing the right thing just taking a break until you feel motivated to continue....well done on 3lbs off so far this wk thats great :) x

hi eternalflame - DEF agree - your head needs to be in the right place to do this and if yours isnt you're probably doing the right thing just taking a break until you feel motivated to continue....well done on 3lbs off so far this wk thats great :) x

Thanks honey.. its not official loss but its still a loss. Enjoy your day. xx

thanks tracy! Will try that tonight and eat with him, and be online when I'm feeling hungry!!! Really want to do this so much, have to, hardly want to leave the house the way I look at the minute :(

Back