Anyone know whether flaxseed is allowed?

Jennifer_Walker

I'm curious as to whether I can add flaxseed to my diet? It's a great antioxidant. I have a bag in my freezer that is going to waste. Would you suggest substituting the tolerated wheat bran a day for the flaxseed? What about making the Dukan bread with it?

Thanks for any input! :)

I'm pretty sure Flaxseed is the alternative name for linseed, so the same answer applies as in the thread below - it's very high in fat, (42%) and so not suitable for Dukan.

It can come out of freezer when you stabilize - it's great stuff, really good for you (just not so good for the weightloss stage).

Flax must be one of the most useful plants in earth - linen, seeds, bran, lovely flowers - and oil for cricket bats!

I saw several fields of flax in bloom last week, a lovely blue across the whole field.

It can come out of freezer when you stabilize - it's great stuff, really good for you (just not so good for the weightloss stage).

Flax must be one of the most useful plants in earth - linen, seeds, bran, lovely flowers - and oil for cricket bats!

So I can have it in consolidation? I wonder what would be an allowable amount?

Stabilisation, to be strict - (unless you added it to your gala meals!)

Back