Anyone living in Surrey?

Hello Dita

I live in Walton , so not sar from you.How are you today?

Li

Ah Walton, I know it well. I'm in Surbition so only a few train stops away!

I'm well today thanks, trying to get some revision for exams done today but so far not had much luck with that! How are you?

I see you are on the Cambridge diet? I'm due to meet my CDC on Sunday for the first time so hopefully will be getting started on Monday. Which counsellor did you go for living in walton? As I couldn't find many for around this area online, but the lady I'm due to meet does sound very nice.

I went to a counsellor in Weybridge. I am a CDC myself now. There are quite a few in WAlton,Weybridge and Moelsey. I do not know any in Surbiton.

Hope your first consult goes well on Sunday. It is a really good weight loss plan. Made a huge difference to my life.:p:)

Li

Ah Walton, I know it well. I'm in Surbition so only a few train stops away!

I'm well today thanks, trying to get some revision for exams done today but so far not had much luck with that! How are you?

I see you are on the Cambridge diet? I'm due to meet my CDC on Sunday for the first time so hopefully will be getting started on Monday. Which counsellor did you go for living in walton? As I couldn't find many for around this area online, but the lady I'm due to meet does sound very nice.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven`t been on here for a few days! I hope you`re all happy and well?

I am doing ok, it has been bliss with the kids back at school :p Shame they have to come home in the afternoon mind, as the bickering starts the second they get home :sigh:

I hope you all have a great weekend!! We must sort out meeting up!!

LiSe Xxxx

Hope everyone has a great week :D x

Back