Anyone living in Surrey?

Sorry Lise, think didnt read post properly. As I said dont mind little ones, will check my roster and let you know, sure we can agree a good time for both of us.
Will be in touch next weekend, as away all week.
Have a good week x

Forgot to say - Have fun in Athens & Sweden! :D x

Oooooooooh! Very glam! ;) x

Not really. Love the job, but glam is when having a glass of wine in Athens, which cant do at the moment.
Cant wait till the summer and join all the slim girls I work with by the pool in a bikini.
Just got your emails...not on facebook or msn, and I dont have enough post to email back as still a newie.
Well think thats my day over..early start.
Sure you will sleep well too.
Lovely to talk to you, looking forward to meeting up soon

Blimey! Even if I lost all my weight you still wouldn`t get me in a bikini lol You must be very young and glam!! ;)

Take care and have safe journeys, Def off to bed now!!

Lovely to meet you and look forward to it in real time :D

Night xXxxx

Oh no far from it...not young or glam, just regular girl thats got fab job. Regular person girl next door, all sorts of shapes, ages and sizes on board and thats just the crew hehe

Thanks x night x

Hey girls. I used to live in Alton so know Camberley very well. Hope you have a good sleep Lise. Hope you have a good trip Trolley. x x

Just thort i'd drop by and say hello ( very quietly so i dont wake you!!) I am a mum of 2, live in the midlands, but always looking for new aquantances and sources of support etc

Hey Girlies.. I have kiddies 2 at school and have twins too so may have to give jakes a miss but definately will be up for a girls social eve or something if u do plan one.. if anyones on facebook ill add u on :) xx

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Kathryn, I live in Frimley and have two boys, a three month old and a nearly eighteen month old. This is my first day on W8 Rapid so I have no idea how I will do....really nervous i'll give up!!

I'm around in the day as I work from home after school. I've got three stone to lose - partly for health reasons so should have great motivation! I guess time will tell.......

Looking at the forums really helped me make the decision to do it - it's all so inspiring seeing how much everyone has lost. I expect i'll be logging on a lot during this first week!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

x

Hi Kathryn, and welcome to the board love.

Welcome Kathryn x

Hi everyone else, Sorry I haven`t been around the last few days. I am in a bit of a bad place at the moment as I am very upset at having to wean my little girl so I can start taking Cholesterol meds (and I will also start Xenical as I thought I may aswell as there will no longer be anything stopping me). I didn`t want to moan and whinge to everyone and bore them :sigh:

Anyway, D - Day is tomorrow :cry: My DH is taking the kids up to Yorkshire for the weekend to give me a break and that way weaning won`t be so hard on my LO. I think I will get very drunk tomorrow night as I will be alone.

I am definately up for Jakes on Weds - As long as I get no bad side affects from the meds (Dr has warned me I might do from both meds until my body gets used to them).

Precious (and anyone else local not with LOs), Twig does a full day at nursery on a Tues and Thurs if you would like to meet for a brew somewhere?

I do have Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=544675104&ref=profile

I am also on MSN if anyone would like to add me - Just sent me a PM for it :)

I hope the week is going well for everyone,

Love LiSe xX

Thanks for the welcome, Lise and Jim.

Am finding today quite difficult (not a great start then!!) but it doesn't help my eldest is being a pickle, constantly bodyslamming my littley (or the dog) whenever my back is turned!

It's been great reading through stuff on here though. I can see myself on here constantly as this week goes on!!

Had spaghetti bolognese for lunch so I could eat with DS1, but didn't like it that much....I expect you get used to it. Will be worth it when the weight comes off (well that's what I keep telling myself!)

DH has been out of work for 10 weeks and before that on paternity leave. This is his first week in a new job and therefore also the first time I have had to look after both kids at the same time. I go back to work myself next week - eek! It's all change.

Lise - sorry to hear you're worried about the weaning. I don't have any advice to offer as I never breastfed mine, but I can imagine it must be heart-wrenching. As a (relatively) new Mum, I have been suprised by the overwhelming feelings involved in being a parent. DS1 was in hospital when he was 9 months old and I felt sick in my stomach all the time and weighed down by worry - so I can sort of imagine how you feel. Will be thinking of you.

Love Kathryn
x

LOL Kathryn, kids eh. :)

My wife was quite happy to stop BF as soon as they were happy on solids, well those nasty horrid tasteless baby food tins.

Hey guys x

I hope you have had a great weekend all :) Mine was incredibly boring on the Fri eve :rolleyes: As much as I enjoyed the peace, I am not used to it and I missed everyone loads!!!

Last night was great, My friend came over and we had a girlie night watching films and eating crap (before the diet starts lol).

I hope your DHs first week went well Kathryn, What does he do? My DH took voluntary redundancy just before xmas as he luckily had another job lined up. It has actually worked out better for us. Good luck going back to work after having your LO.

My brood got back this afternoon and the first thing Twigs did was ask for a feed :( Although I don`t start the pills til tomorrow I reminded her that she couldn`t feed anymore and why and she seemed fine with it and we just had lots of cuddles :D I have taken some pics as she climbed inside my top and was snuggling close :8855: loon!

I will add them to Facebook in a bit, So you can have a nose if ur on there?

Is anyone else on Facebook/MSN??

Have a great week everyone,

LiSe Xxxxxx

Hi Lise,
Good luck with the start of your diet tomorrow. Glad you were able to squeeze in a girlie night eating all your favourite junk food.

Bet your glad to have DH and LO after their weekend away, sure they are keeping you busy tonight.

Well, Im away again all this week..not back till Friday night, so have a great start to your diet. xx

Thanks x

I bit the bullet and started them tonight ;) I just hope the junk I ate this weekend won`t give me any bad side affects lol I had a healthy low fat tea, So hopefully I`ll be ok :)

It`s lovely having them all home again although the middle 2 are already at each others throats! :rolleyes: Back to school tomorrow tho :happy096::party0049:

Have a nice week, Where are you off to?

Xxxx

Back