Anyone lose concentration on other things

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi there,
    Since I have been on this diet it seems to be the most important thing in my life.
    Sometimes I cannot concentrate at work because I am thinking about my weight loss or thinkin about what I am going to do when I am thinner?
    Am I going mad?
    This is a massive step in my life so I need it to be important and if i don't think about then then I am afraid I will fall off the wagon. But I seem to eat and breath cambridge at the minute. Anyone else?

Slightly obsessive peachy
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Peachy

I am exactly the same as you. Cant seem to concentrate on anything at the mo. I am only on day 5, and so far so good (not cheated once) but I am obsessed with food and this website!!
    You are not going mad. Infact if you are constantly thinking about your diet I think thats a positive thing. you have already done so well - 2 stone in 6 weeks and you should be rightly proud of yourself.
    keep up the good work.
  4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    Hi both,

I'm on Day 10 and it has even infiltrated my dreams :eek:.

In a dream a couple of nights ago I started eating a sandwich. 3 mouthfuls in I remembered I'm on CD and not allowed to eat. I spat it out and then checked the pack and calculated the calories (just over 100) and carbs (15g) I had consumed :eek: !! Couldn't believe I'd done all that asleep ......

So I can't even dream about eating - but at least I can have the bars soon, something to chew on :)
  5. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

That's absolutely normal. In fact I did CD more than 4 months and initially i used to think about it so much. with time the thinking reduced but not fully faded away. But the best thing is now I am slimmer and everybody around me think and talk about it more than me :)
  6. fairesht

fairesht Member

I COMPLETELY identify with that feeling! I eat, sleep and drink CD, weight loss and fitness!!

Completely obsessed,
  7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Sorry....what were you saying?

Yes - I'm guilty too of becoming totally tonto whilst SSing - nothing else seems to matter. It's all about me, me, me, baby! lol

8. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

I can't tell the difference - I'm a dizzy blonde to start with!! :crazy: I have noticed a lack of interest in everything except Minimins and MSN tho ..... hhmmmm I think I've got the CD bug!!!:giggle:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.