anyone lowered their target weight?

Curvygirlie, my point is though I am not naturally thick waisted until Dukan. I understand some are naturally this way but I am not.

I have always had a waist 10 inches less than my hips no matter what my weight, 122 to 170 lbs.

I would be interested to know if anyone else had their shape change because of Dukan ie losing more in an area than another for the first time? :confused:

Well yes, a lot of people have noticed that their shape has changed with Dukan more than on other diets but mostly people are pleased with the changes. I know my thighs are slimmer than they were when I lost weight before, it came off my lower half first this time whereas it usually comes off there last. Just have a little patience and perhaps do some pilates or yoga, twists or waist slimming exercises!

I set my target weight based on what i think i should be rather than what i need to be.

When i get to my target weight i will assess whether to adjust it.

14stone, my current target, still gives me a high BMI,

Also Slimdreamer, I've no idea what age you are so am not making a judgment but if you are 'middle aged' a woman's waist does tend to spread by all accounts, I've no idea because I'm not middle aged but is that a possibility? Shape does change as you get older.

Wkdstepmum, I'm middle aged if I live to 104, I'm 52! :D

I understand about middle aged spread but don't you find it odd I suddenly got it when on Dukan? I didn't have it seven months ago when I started and never have. My hips were about 42 inches and my waist 31 inches.

I definitely have lost most of my weight in my lower body and as you this is usually the last place I lose it. I have always had a big bum and now I don't have one at all, it's flat!!!!:eek:

Yeah but inside your waist are your organs so there is only so small your waist can get unless you're corsetting ;) I wouldn't worry you know, perhaps you're losing in a new place first and your waist will come next?! As long as the weight is going down it's good news isn't it! x

Do some lunges, pump up those glutes!!! I'm sure it'll all even out in the end

since losing weight on Dukan I've sadly lost most of my boobs, I've been pec - decking till the cows come home and still no sign of em':cry:

Hey-ho, serves me right for not making the most of them when I had them in abundance and hated having big h:eek::eek:ters!! lol!!

Wkdstepmum, just did some lunges and will try to do them daily! Heres hoping.

Thank you for the kick up my flat bum. :)

Curvygirlie, I still have some of mine but by the way things are going they will be next before my waist.:rolleyes:

it's just so unfair, innit? lol! x ;)

Back