Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Thanks every1 :) I feel very welcomed.
Have my first WI (do I still call it that, Im just keeping an eye on my weight really) weds and Im super nervous 2 see how my first week of maintaining has gone. Have I eaten too much?? not enough?? Have I put on?? lost?? STS?? ooooooooohhh! I just cnt take it lol :)

Thanks every1 :) I feel very welcomed.
Have my first WI (do I still call it that, Im just keeping an eye on my weight really) weds and Im super nervous 2 see how my first week of maintaining has gone. Have I eaten too much?? not enough?? Have I put on?? lost?? STS?? ooooooooohhh! I just cnt take it lol :)

Good luck x

Hi all you lovely skinnies! I've reset my target down to 9 stone (7lbs less) so I'm jumping ship for the time being. I'll catch up with you all again in a couple of months time (hopefully!).

Hello I can officially join this thread now after hitting target last night whooop! When I got back to my empty flat I had SUCH an urge to open my treat box and devour everything haha, but instead I made do with some scan bran cake and a rich tea biscuit haha. Bit scared of maintaining, not sure how my body is going to react but also excited at the though of more healthy extras (I always found only one B choice on EE very hard, but I eat too much rice/pasta etc for original to do it for me!) Hope to be here foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :)

Hello I can officially join this thread now after hitting target last night whooop! When I got back to my empty flat I had SUCH an urge to open my treat box and devour everything haha, but instead I made do with some scan bran cake and a rich tea biscuit haha. Bit scared of maintaining, not sure how my body is going to react but also excited at the though of more healthy extras (I always found only one B choice on EE very hard, but I eat too much rice/pasta etc for original to do it for me!) Hope to be here foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :)

Congratulations on getting there.

Congratulations xxxx

Caz_Mnaz said:

Congratulations and welcome :) xx

Thanks everyone! :)

Congrats and good luck maintaining!

I must learn to feel ok about a gain after a good weekend if I'm still in target range.

I'm going to be paying for a few weeks now: 4lbs on, so 3 above range, and I dont think I'm going to lose that 3 very quickly - it doesnt seem to work out like that for me these days.

Still at least this time the gain was explainable - I've been on holiday eating out, drinking stout, eating B&B breakfasts etc

Well my first week of maintaining has resulted in a pound gain grr. I know thats fine am within target but I have a huge wedding coming up on 24th (2days of eating and then my birthday day after that with my mums legendary birthday buffet!!) so ideally want to be at the lower end of target range. Only thing I changed was to have one more HEB (Im on EE) and increased my syns from 5 to 5-10.....so think I'm going to go back to following the plan as a loser and see what happens!

I haven't been on here for ages, have been struggling and am sure that I am now out of target! haven't been to group for a few weeks as have been too busy/tired/feeling guilty etc really any excuse! can't go this week as have to attend a study session at a restaurant! So from today I have decided enough is enough and will get back on track and ignore those cravings for cake, crisps (my downfall). Sw cons really isn't that helpful once u r at target but am sure she will be now that I might have to start paying again!

Hellooooooooo! Can I join? Hit my target last week Yey!! But all i want to do is binge or carrying on eating like I did before cant get my head around it :(

Congrats JennyC! It does take time to get round the idea of not wanting to "lose" again!

I still eat SW. I can't actually vary from plan otherwise I gain, big time, when I'm near bottom of target I will try to up my B choices... and try that!

I'm exactly the same! One week of upping my B choices to 2 saw a gain, so I just follow the plan same as always. Slightly depressing but necessary!

But, we are staying skinny so it's all good!

Well even tho I'm maintaining I wanted to lose 1lb this week but I'm sure I've put on as I've been quite naughty but I think I made my expectations of myself too high lol if I can't have a little binge and a gain after reaching target wen can I lol.
I think that's how I'm gonna go now tho - have a few not so great days (mayb 7 lol) then get back on plan and get it back off. I can't see how I'm ever going to remain at one static weight forever x

Back