Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Thank you ....am nervous but theres not a lot can do about it now lol just got to wait and see! x

I'm like that, I don't do enough in the week, then worry the day before and morning of WI, like now, and this is really stupid, do I drink my fourth cup of coffee, or will it be too heavy?:8855:

Need to lose a lb tonight to get back into target :eek:

I need to lose 1/2lb to get back into target, 1/2lb in the great scheme of things isn't that much, but can be so difficult to achieve. Oh well I've far to many other things on my mind right now which are more important.;)

what a great thread i got to target last week i have been at "target" many times b4 but have never stayed there :cry:i am hoping that i will be able to maintain this time around i am going to continue doing a food diary as i feel it will help to keep me on track and hopefully i will get (and give) some support from you guys i think losing the weight was the easy part :rolleyes: xx

valerie11 said:
what a great thread i got to target last week i have been at "target" many times b4 but have never stayed there :cry:i am hoping that i will be able to maintain this time around i am going to continue doing a food diary as i feel it will help to keep me on track and hopefully i will get (and give) some support from you guys i think losing the weight was the easy part :rolleyes: xx

I think so too. And I, like you have been at target & not stayed there.

I think part of the problem is that when we are losing weight we are working towards awards & target. When we reach target we work towards staying the same & it just doesn't have the same feeling of achievement. I'm trying to focus on staying within target as being a weekly goal.

Good luck to you this time.

Over the last 10 years of trying to lose weight I've never got to target before so it's a new thing for me, and I'm finding it pretty scary with having nothing to aim for other than being the same.

Good luck to you this time.

Over the last 10 years of trying to lose weight I've never got to target before so it's a new thing for me, and I'm finding it pretty scary with having nothing to aim for other than being the same.

i think we have to aim for being "slim" rather than in our heads saying staying the same then i think it gives u something to continue to aim for :rolleyes: (if this makes sense lol) i'm going to try really hard this time around, when i've lost my weight b4 i have just gone back to my normal way of eating and put it all back on again
, it takes months to lose the weight but can go back on in a matter of weeks :eek: i was wondering how many of us don't eat b4 we get weighed, i weigh in the evening and would just have a milky coffee in the morning then after weigh in eat everything that i had planned for the day :confused: yesterday as i am at target was brave and had a sandwich at lunch time but it really didn't feel right eating it, but am going to continue to do it each week now :17729:
isorry i've gone on a bit today lol hope ur all having a great day xx

i'm going to try really hard this time around, when i've lost my weight b4 i have just gone back to my normal way of eating and put it all back on again, it takes months to lose the weight but can go back on in a matter of weeks :eek: i was wondering how many of us don't eat b4 we get weighed, i weigh in the evening and would just have a milky coffee in the morning then after weigh in eat everything that i had planned for the day :confused: yesterday as i am at target was brave and had a sandwich at lunch time but it really didn't feel right eating it, but am going to continue to do it each week now

Lord I know how scary is it at how quick it can come on! My consultant always tells us the story about how she went to corfu and put 10pounds in a fortnight and took 8months to lose it again haha!

I always eat as normal on weigh in day, I never really feel that eating affects it that much (although I make sure I go to the loo about 10times before WI haha), and now im at target I even dare to get weighed in my jeans!!!! Before my WI outfit was without fail a light tunic over light leggings....funny how we have these little habits!!!! xx

Weighed in today for first time in a few weeks and have managed to stay 1.5 under target.

Ten months in and still not really sure what I'm doing but as staying within target not stressing to much about it. Sometimes go to bed expecting to be a stone heavier when I wake up, ooo the fear of it all going back on :rolleyes:.

I generally try to make my meals SW friendly but don't count syns anymore but am still sensible :p. Just adding a hex doesn't work for me but will review it if I start gaining
;)

Hello! Thought I'd join in the fun on the maintainers thread! I have been in target since April but last week after a few weeks of not going to wi I discovered I'd lost 4lbs and am now under target! I had to pay this week :( desperately trying to put on but want to do it sensibly if anyone has any tips?! X

1.5 on last night. Can't say I'm not disappointed but I know why I've gained. Going to stick to plan 100% this week, up my superfree, have under 10 syns a day & do some recipes from new mag. Fingers crossed I'll have a good loss next week (maybe even under target?!).

P.s. Has anyone seen the Christmas made extra easy book? It looks fab!! And mire importantly has anyone tried any recipes from it? I'm thinking of doing the mushroom soup, glazed gammon & full fat tiramisu on the day. Mainly good and a bit of naughty for pudding;)

Hi can I join in as I got to target last night? I want to maintain for a while and then drop a few pounds as a 3 pound gain takes me into over my ideal weight and BMI.

I want focus on maintaining, plus getting in shape as I have dropped nearly three dress sizes in 4 months and want to tone up a bit.:sigh:
I am scared and did not get too much advice on this bit. Well done everybody. Lovely to be here.

Back