Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

I haven't seen the book am hoping to sneakily photocopy a few recipes from my friend's! (Just call me scrooge!) Sad to find that in the new mag they tell me christmas decs are 2.5syns each boo. also debating whether to allow myself an advent calendar haha as I'm sure they must be about 1-2syns per day!

Welcome Julesm! Wow if I stayed away for a few weeks I would likely be about a stone OVER target haha I always forget that people can struggle to stay in range the other way when I struggle to stay in top end! All I can suggest as its not something I've had to face is perhaps upping your B choices per day?

x

Hi can I join in as I got to target last night? I want to maintain for a while and then drop a few pounds as a 3 pound gain takes me into over my ideal weight and BMI.

I want focus on maintaining, plus getting in shape as I have dropped nearly three dress sizes in 4 months and want to tone up a bit.:sigh:
I am scared and did not get too much advice on this bit. Well done everybody. Lovely to be here.

Welcome Jo, congrats on getting to target!!!! I find theres little support for target members, seems most people agree. It really is tricky I've been at target for 6weeks and still figuring out what works best for me, seems like sadly sticking to the plan 100% like I used to is the only easy way for me to maintain!

Hello! Thought I'd join in the fun on the maintainers thread! I have been in target since April but last week after a few weeks of not going to wi I discovered I'd lost 4lbs and am now under target! I had to pay this week :( desperately trying to put on but want to do it sensibly if anyone has any tips?! X

Not sure if the best advice but I would say just for one wk have a little bit more of what you fancy :).

Hi can I join in as I got to target last night? I want to maintain for a while and then drop a few pounds as a 3 pound gain takes me into over my ideal weight and BMI.

I want focus on maintaining, plus getting in shape as I have dropped nearly three dress sizes in 4 months and want to tone up a bit.:sigh:
I am scared and did not get too much advice on this bit. Well done everybody. Lovely to be here.

Congratulations on getting to Target x

Welcome Jo, congrats on getting to target!!!! I find theres little support for target members, seems most people agree. It really is tricky I've been at target for 6weeks and still figuring out what works best for me, seems like sadly sticking to the plan 100% like I used to is the only easy way for me to maintain!

I agree with the lack of advice and support form the C after getting to Target, I sometimes think she would only notice me if I went in and had gained way too much weight!

ginlin said:
I agree with the lack of advice and support form the C after getting to Target, I sometimes think she would only notice me if I went in and had gained way too much weight!

I found I kind of got skipped over a bit in group. Maybe I gave off the impression I was happy this week. Hmmm. Wasn't really but only option is to keep going. X

well done jo it does seem that none of the leaders give much advice on staying at target mine said to have an extra h/e b and see how i go but have to say she is brilliant at including me in the class good luck maintaining x

Gained 1/2lb last night so sweating a bit!
Planned out my week and sticking to it so far (after a day! Lol) tried diet coke chicken for first time tonight x

valerie11 said:
well done jo it does seem that none of the leaders give much advice on staying at target mine said to have an extra h/e b and see how i go but have to say she is brilliant at including me in the class good luck maintaining x

My C has been the same. There's a lot of target members in our group who keep attending as she's as supportive to us as anyone else as she recognises this is the hardest bit x

*Emsie* said:
Agree that theres not a lot of advice for target members I was at the bottom of target and got clapped for gaining 3 lbs which was weird I felt especially as I wasn't particularly chuffed with the gain!
I think we just need to find our own way of being there :eek:

Everyone gets clapped in our group no matter what you've done lol

another half a pound gone putting me 1pound under 'mid-range' so feeling a bit more comfortable, might relax a bit this week and introduce few more B choices though when I'm doing green days I never want more than two anyway!

:talk017::talk017:

Half a pound off for me today!

And, my Platinum Body Magic Award!

WELL DONE!!!!!

Thats fantastic! :) :) I hope you feel very proud!

ginlin said:

Half a pound off for me today!

And, my Platinum Body Magic Award!

Congratulations.

1lb off for me today which now makes it 9 weeks just under target.

Back