Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

0.5 on so 2lbs above target- still in range though.

Argh, day before weigh in and I feel like I've gained. Was eating on plan to lose and get the 1.5 that went on last week off. Feeling pretty frustrated with my body right now.

Sat I've got a meal out for my anniversary, wed its my daughter's 2nd birthday & sat after its a fancy dress night out. I want to enjoy all these things but they will stop me pulling it back for a couple of weeks.

I'll just have to wait and see what happens but so far I feel like even though I've been really trying, maintaining is bloody hard!

Mini_Mog said:
Scrap everything I said, 3.5 off! Putting me 1lb away from the bottom of target :D

Well done.

I had two chocolate fudge cakes with ice cream yesterday haha so we shall see how it goes tonight! will be ok with a little gain I think :)

Oops another pound off, depsite the fudge cake! Only 1 above the lowest point now think I need some more B choices. Though this weekend I have a few meals out and some wine time so that'll probably do the trick...hehe

I am really upset- gone back to 9. I graduated this week, and had chest pains running up to it, so clearly stressed. Also, my ibs has flared up badly, with bad stomach pains all the time. This just sounds like im making excuses for putting on weight, which makes me more depressed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lbs on for me this week, guess I went a little too mad at the weekend.

Hi I've been following this thread for a while now and would like to say hi! I reached target at beginning of October after losing 5st 10lbs but am finding the maintaining part so so difficult. Because I don't have to weigh in I'll have extra high syn food justifying it by saying I've got another so many weeks until weigh in. I can feel myself slipping back into old ways (for example I ate a whole packet of biscuits today :() I'm hoping that when my daughter goes back to school next week I can get back into my routine. I so don't want to be how I used to be but can't find it in me to stop bingeing. Sorry for the down post. I know it's only down to me to maintain just didn't realise it would be this hard and will be for the rest of my life :(

Why not go to weigh in?

I still do, every week.

I don't know why I don't go to weigh in every week. I keep track of my weight at home and don't want to pay when I know I'm out of target. Think I'm going to have to go every week though. Last night I put some pics of me at my biggest on the treats cupboard with a little note to hopefully make me stop and think. I've woken up today feeling 100% back on it so that's a good thing :)

Back