Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Why not go to weigh in?

I still do, every week.

i was going to say the same thing :rolleyes: i will still go every week i know i would go back to my old ways of eating without the support of my group, well done on ur brilliant loss you are an inspiration it's lovely to see members on here that have one so well xx

I love going to group and I love the way this is the way I eat forever, cause this means that this is my FOREVER size and my forever weight. :)

Shrimpy said:
I love going to group and I love the way this is the way I eat forever, cause this means that this is my FOREVER size and my forever weight. :)

Me too. Honestly I can't say it depresses me. Going back to the way I was scares me, knowing I'll stay like this makes me happy. Plus I love the yummy meals I eat:)

Yeah, I can see how it could be, but in all honestly I can no longer imagine going back to how I was. I sometimes like the idea of eating a mahoosive pizza but then I think of how bad I feel after greasy food and how grumpy I'd be if I didn't remain in target and I decide to avoid the Meat Feast with stuffed crust.

Thats great that it works for you you are doing brilliantlly :)
I think with one thing and another I have let myself have stuff and its developed the cravings again and maybe a few other things going on.
I think I would be better going to group more regularly but my mil does my head in and it puts me off and then its finding a new group that fits time wise and that I could fit into at this stage.
Hopefully I can have a few better weeks now leading up to christmas :)

ARGH lost another pound and a half meaning I've slipped out of target!! NO idea how that happened either had a massive weekend. Now got told I only have a week to get back in range (ie put on half a pound) when I always thought it was 3 weeks. I struggle as it is to eat all my healthy extras AND my syns....and dont like the idea of potentially pigging out for a week just to put on weight...

Other option is to change target to what it was originally (I raised it when I realised I would look like a twig) but I think long term that will be harder to maintain, as this is the first time iv been at the bottom of range.

Any ideas? Any in or has been in the same boat??

put thick jeans on 3 jumpers and heavy boots lol :rolleyes: x

Sounds like a great idea!

I have the opposite problem - took me ages to get to target and then I fell out target range almost immediately! :mad:

Weighed myself this morning and I am 5.5lbs over target :cry:if I keep going this way I could easily put it all back on and I WILL NOT DO THAT

Today I am starting a November Challenge (link in signature) to get to the lower end of target range and more importantly into good habits again before Christmas madness decends.

This is something that I will have to work at forever !!

Me too. Honestly I can't say it depresses me. Going back to the way I was scares me, knowing I'll stay like this makes me happy. Plus I love the yummy meals I eat:)

I also still go to group, only missing if something crops up, as I enjoy the company, and am so glad to have now been at Target for three months.

Somehow, I managed to STS this morning, despite several naughty days for half term with my daughter last week, but I suppose the good SW days mixed in worked.

Sounds like a great idea!

I have the opposite problem - took me ages to get to target and then I fell out target range almost immediately! :mad:

Weighed myself this morning and I am 5.5lbs over target :cry:if I keep going this way I could easily put it all back on and I WILL NOT DO THAT

Today I am starting a November Challenge (link in signature) to get to the lower end of target range and more importantly into good habits again before Christmas madness decends.

This is something that I will have to work at forever !!

haha you joke but i was thinking about heavier clothes!! Im just trying to eat more Bs and a few more syns but dont want a big blow out because then I'll have to retrain my body back into the ways of SW!

And Iwent straight up the top end of target when I reached it, and I was sticking to plan and getting so frustrated and couldnt understand why I was gaining everyweek. I really do think its about your body adjusting, because I've gone from gaining for 4weeks in a row to losing for 4weeks in a row!!!! Just stay to plan as if you were still trying to hit target and see what happens :)

I did a green week (that should have been a losing one) gained 2.5lbs- top of target again. hoHum. Green does not work for me.

1lb on. Not unexpected! So this week I'm going to try having my full 15 syns daily & extra healthy extras as and when I need them, so maybe an extra healthy b twice this week.

Really would love to maintain or lose that 1lb!

do you find upping your syns leads to losses? I always stick at my 5-8 like I have from the start, and wondered if changing would have much of an effect. Its not that im strict just I struggle to incorporate all 15 :)

do you find upping your syns leads to losses? I always stick at my 5-8 like I have from the start, and wondered if changing would have much of an effect. Its not that im strict just I struggle to incorporate all 15 :)

I don't deliberately try to use all my syns, and most days I don't use them all, but I have found myself having more flexible days than I used to and for no other reason than because I feel like it (or I'm at the bottom of my target range), rather than because it's a special occasion.

I havent manages to get back on the wagon yet, I have tried keeping to the sw, but life gets in the way. I am hovering just below the 9' mark; but I am just not focusin all my efforts. I feel terrible when I eat non sw, I got to 8'11 just weeks ago :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dreamer1989 said:
I havent manages to get back on the wagon yet, I have tried keeping to the sw, but life gets in the way. I am hovering just below the 9' mark; but I am just not focusin all my efforts. I feel terrible when I eat non sw, I got to 8'11 just weeks ago :(

I know its hard but try not to be so tough on yourself! Look at how far you have come overall and do the best you can.

I feel just like you and am going to take my own advise and be kinder to myself :) i find when i feel better about myself it is easier to make better choices

:) thank you. It hasnt been the easiest of times, graduation, uni work piling up, and the dark cloud of waiting for a scan in december to see if i hve developed a malignant mole behind my eye

Back