Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Quick question for all other maintainers-

On weeks when you have successfully maintained, how many syns do you have on average?

What do you mean by successfully maintained? As in the exact same weight? In which case I have never done that!

Ah. :) I have not yet gone out of range. I have about 70 - 100 syns a week and still follow as normal so I'm rather abnormal! :D

Shrimpy said:
Ah. :) I have not yet gone out of range. I have about 70 - 100 syns a week and still follow as normal so I'm rather abnormal! :D

I'm still following plan as normal and not really having extra healthy extras. Gained last week and think it'll be a gain again this time....

I eat as I were trying to lose and I just fluctuate, gaining and losing for no real reason. I am slowly getting used to it.

Shrimpy said:
I eat as I were trying to lose and I just fluctuate, gaining and losing for no real reason. I am slowly getting used to it.

I think that is ultimately what I will end up needing to do. Maintaining isn't easy. I just need to find my feet and I still feel a little lost.

I've found I'm much better at losing than maintaining :(

Struggling to find a balance still.. hopefully I'll crack it someday!!

8'11 again :D i think the combination of flareup and very unexpected star week led to the gain, and just gettig back on the wagon meant I have made it back to my lowest.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was away on holiday last week, one without the children lots of bubbly meals out and cozy meals in did have good days but the bad days were very bad. Hubby who is on SW too weighs himself on the Wii and gained 3 he is still to rech target, I can feel the weight on my body without a WI later. I was two underat least so will see what the damage is?

haha oops well I gained like I needed to and thus back in target, but I didnt want to put a whole 2.5 on!! Never mind am off to Rome next week so NEED to be at lower end of target again if I'm to face all those croissants so trying to lose this week (I'm like a see-saw!).

Following the plan as if trying to get to target, no additional B choices and a few green days as they really work for me, and throughout maintaining I've stuck to 5-7 syns a day which works for me, I struggle to gain normally but I think thats because even though I'm at target I rarely eat my extra B choices.

Game on!

Well I gained the 2 pounds I lost pre holiday to bring me up to target. Like you Caz it feels like a yo yo. I save syns for wine I allow 15 a day but always have. Will see what afew normal weeks without hols, parties etc do.
This is harder to think about than just straight losing but hoping that will settle the same as the losing did.

Only......7weigh-ins to christmas???? Oh dear haha. Im glad I'm facing it at target but still I think I'm going to have to be under in order to cope with the onslaught of my mums well-meant but high syn food!!!!

Caz_Mnaz said:
Only......7weigh-ins to christmas???? Oh dear haha. Im glad I'm facing it at target but still I think I'm going to have to be under in order to cope with the onslaught of my mums well-meant but high syn food!!!!

I'd really like to get to the bottom of my target range so I don't have to be too strict over Christmas. Half a pound off a week would get me nearly there...

I have never once managed to reach bottom end of target. :(

I have zero control over it. I eat like I want to lose and I gain or lose or stay the same, it's a surprise! LOL

Gained 2. At very top of target and rather unhappy about it all. So, going back to basics. Last week I used syns on chocolate just before bedtime. I wonder if they would be better spent earlier in the day more incorporated into meals. I'll try that and drink more water.

Had Chinese after weigh in, couldn't eat much, made me feel sick! So obviously I can't handle grease the same!

Not all bad, I got my gold & platinum body magic awards:)

....and the rollercoaster continues! 3 pounds off, and although I was planning for a loss..I rarely used to lose 3 pounds when I was trying to get to target! Got a telling off, but it means I'm a pound under target so can enjoy my trip to Rome without worrying about going out of target at the top. I'm sure all that carbonara, ice cream and croissants will help me add that pound...and a few more! :giggle:

Good luck for this week everyone :)

Back