Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

I lost 1.5lb so I am under .5lb under. Hope I can keep it up as it is only my 2nd week maintaining.

Ah brilliant Jo! :)

0.5lb off so I`m 1lb under target weight. Finding the change from losing to maintaing tricky. Keep having to tell myself to up my hexb choices.

Got a question - can I up my syns as well? Currently having about 10 per day.

Want to be at the bottom end of my target range over Christmas so that I have a bit of elbow room and can enjoy the festive period.

0.5lb off so I`m 1lb under target weight. Finding the change from losing to maintaing tricky. Keep having to tell myself to up my hexb choices.

Got a question - can I up my syns as well? Currently having about 10 per day.

Want to be at the bottom end of my target range over Christmas so that I have a bit of elbow room and can enjoy the festive period.

I'm the same regarding B choices, I rarely up them and then get told off for losing too much!

In terms of syns I've had 5-7 all the way through, and tend to stick with that although now I sometimes use my full 15 without feeling guilty (I know I shouldnt feel guilty for using 15 but I do I can't help it!) although this week I've spent all weekend stuffing my face with crap so I've been continually flexi-synning for about 3 days. WI might not be pretty tonight!

Well I was hoping to offically join you lovely people this week however i went along to WI and i put 0.5lb on, i was gutted as it was completely unexpected. I know it's only 2lbs however i just want to hit target... argggghhhh!

I will carry on lurking around this thread in anticipation!!

Haha lurk away!!!!! Fingers crossed you will be here this time next week :)

crikey lost another pound despite my excessive eating of cake and enchiladas at the weekend! Means right at lower end of target so need to maintain or gain....which bodes well for my big weekend coming up! (mums birthday plus weekend in edinburgh)

Missing next weeks WI though so I will never know the true damage....hehe

Good luck with maintaining this week, have a fab weekend sure you will be fine Caz x

Becky well done on all the hard work so far, blimming 1/2 pound, bet you were gutted indeed, bet you will be celbrating within the week. Good luck.

Now me if you remember after being told I may not be allowed new target I was allowed and came in at 1lb under it last WI.

Not sure either way whether weight on or off for tomorrows WI, as we got a puppy from a rescue kennels. He was saved from destruction in Ireland. safe with us but no training at all, on top very ill ( kennel cough, diarrhea cleaning each hour is an appetitie suppressant ;)), so I am round the clock caring for him, same for hubby when home. Our meals have been grabbed when we can get them I am likely to have lost despite fish and chips :break_diet: and a white roll with salad. Oh and macaroni cheese, (diet one) terrible food choices
However I have not managed to eat much during day and hardly any superfree so may be under.
Puppy may have underlying probs so he has to come first and he is so thin, very underweight trying to feed a poorly skinny dog is very hard going.
Fingers crossed for little Alfie x

First official wi tomorrow after getting to target. I know I have gone up as life has been turned upside down since I got there lol. Anyway I will soon find out :)

Well I lost a half pound all the bad food was overcome by so many missed meals as puppy is so ill. Consultant has the look about her on the Pink Panther films, his police chief the one with the nervous tic, as my new target set last week and I am again under. Oops need to wear heavy clothes for WI.

Back