Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Oh Caz :break_diet: you must be beating yourself up right now, but hey!!! Move on, nothing to see here it's the past already, thats the good bit! Write it off as a one off and today is a new start. It can always be put right.:hug99:

OK I managed to maintain, if I'd weighed in morning I would have been faced with being way under, as I had a big lunch and brekkie and wore jeans to weigh in.

I decided to be more positive at least at group, I do not want to put new members off. I said if it was not for SW I would not have the dilemma of trying to put on and when I step back, that is a reall positive. It is hard to know what to do. Cons has suggested I eat another HExA...yay more cheese :bighug:

Chris who got to target last week is half pound off bottoom end. So he and I agree its the puppy walking (time spent is equivalent to platinum body magic times)

Thanks Jo....I feel pretty pap today but at least I did an emergency Davina workout last night to try and make amends!!! new day, not going to have any extra Hebs or too many syns until WI on Monday.....man that seems far away!!

Haha good point about the positivity....I guess a dilema of having to try and put on is not such a bad thing after all. And I find walking is a rediculously effective bodymagic....I normally work out 5 times a week, with cardio DVDS etc. Yet when I was at my parents over christmas we went for a long walk every day and I lost loadsssss depsite Christmasness.

Hmm maybe I should have gone for a 5mile walk last night after the binge!! hehe

Just thought I`d *pop* in to see how everyone was.

Feeling a bit demotivated and finding the adjustment to being at target a bit difficult. Just get the feeling I`ll be watching what I eat for the rest of my days!!

Don`t want to start beating myself up about food again.

I have days when I feel I think about & let food dominate my life too much. But on the whole I think it's about new habbits & maintaining them, just really keeping yourself in check.

Being at target does take a while to get used to it, it's like the bubble has burst, you've nothing more to look forward to.

I sometimes have weeks where I'm totally food-obsessed, its all i can think about, ohh will I have maintained/gained etc, even worse than when I was trying to get to target. But lately I've been better, like on a weekend we'll go out for dinner or get a takeaway and I won't really think about it too much. But in the back of my mind I think I will be thinking about food this way forever. But on the plus side I know my habits have changed and I wont ever EVER be going back to the old me.... :)

I feel so guilty. I had two hot cross buns with loads of butter yesterday. I'm at target but I get so worried when I eat something bad.

Weall are the same, what we need to do is exactly the same in a way. Have a bad mealor snack like the hot cross buns, figure that its one meal out of 21 in a week and get back on plan.

We will always have to think about what we eat as we know what happens when we don't but remember it possibly took us months to put on the weight, the odd meal thats naughty can be factored in if we maintain the healthy eating plan we now know how to follow.
Still thing SW need to address the maintainers and make us feel part of the groups as much.

The attitude from my cons was staed in words. You are no good to me now you are off my books, I need to find a new member to fill your place.

Now from her part that is the commission or wage kicking in, but SW really could still include us as we are the living proof that it really works.

Jo thats shocking!!!!! My consultant uses me as an example (in a good way) and asked me to be part of the social team though she does joke I need to eat more chips so I can fund her next holiday haha but she is 100% joking. Sounds like shes one of the better ones actually as she always gives me support still. But maybe thats because we have a million new members a week, our group is huge now so she doesnt need to worry about her commission!

I feel when I've had a bad food day, or what I call a podge day haha, I look at it like a vase of flowers. If you have 7, and one dies, you don't throw the whole bunch away....

And also naturally slim people never freak out if they overat on one day, so I try to pretend that works for me too! that I am 'naturally' thin haha. Might not be so far off as it sounds, my metabolism has def picked up since I joined

Jo* said:
Yes she said it and my hubby is the one who found it most shocking!
Our group is so not motivated unless under our own steam. I am glad I found here for support originally.

Ugh! That's awful. I've started helping my consultant with the little "shop" and with taking the money. Sometimes I jump in on the weigh ins, too. I really enjoy helping out.

Jo thats shocking!!!!! My consultant uses me as an example (in a good way) and asked me to be part of the social team though she does joke I need to eat more chips so I can fund her next holiday haha but she is 100% joking. Sounds like shes one of the better ones actually as she always gives me support still. But maybe thats because we have a million new members a week, our group is huge now so she doesnt need to worry about her commission!

I feel when I've had a bad food day, or what I call a podge day haha, I look at it like a vase of flowers. If you have 7, and one dies, you don't throw the whole bunch away....

And also naturally slim people never freak out if they overat on one day, so I try to pretend that works for me too! that I am 'naturally' thin haha. Might not be so far off as it sounds, my metabolism has def picked up since I joined
hi hun i'm lucky like u that my c includes me every week in a good way and i'm part of the social team as well and love it loved what u said about the flowers will keep that in mind next time i eat something i think i shouldn't it puts it into proportion thanks x

thanks Valerie the flower story is one of my Cons!! Its a good way to luck at it though.
Am excited to start doing WIs and stuff, nice to be asked as its normally the old timers who do it, but then realised I've been at group for almost a year now yikes!

Will see the damage the bake sale did tonight haha....

thanks Valerie the flower story is one of my Cons!! Its a good way to luck at it though.
Am excited to start doing WIs and stuff, nice to be asked as its normally the old timers who do it, but then realised I've been at group for almost a year now yikes!

Will see the damage the bake sale did tonight haha....
i have only been going to this class for about 5 months an old timer left that was doing the weighing and our c asked if anyone would be interested in doing it nobody else offered so i jumped in best thing i done really cause i have to keep going whether i've been good or not lol good luck for tonight's wi xx

valerie11 said:
i have only been going to this class for about 5 months an old timer left that was doing the weighing and our c asked if anyone would be interested in doing it nobody else offered so i jumped in best thing i done really cause i have to keep going whether i've been good or not lol good luck for tonight's wi xx

This is a bit similar to me. My c started asking if I could help out around the end of November which was just before I got to target. I do miss not being able to chat to people as much however it helps keep my on track as I know I will have to go each Saturday to help!

Boo I missed my training as I got stuck on a delayed train so will do it next week, only half on which is fine!!! (although still grimace when I see any gain...need to stop that!)

Our group is HUGE, we have about 100 in the first session and then another 50 or so in the second session, so she wants/needs an army of helpers so it runs smoothly and no pressure if people are away etc. Funny its so large for such a small place, but I think because our Con is so good and the other ones in the district are erm, an 'acquired taste' people actually bypass their nearest group to join ours!

Ok I am never ever going to moan or whince at a gain again...my friend who goes to another group had 5 pounds to go until her target and had done really well. One bad week (including 'that' bake sale!) and she put on 12.5 in ONE WEEK!!! I thought she was joking, and asked her if she meant to type 2.5 in her text and she replied no no, 12.5, thats a stone in a fortnight. yikes! Going from 5 pounds off target to 1stone 5 pounds off target...I would have fainted. Actually fainted.......

On another note anyone watch the biggest loser? I looooove it. But ended up shouting at the television last night...

Caz_Mnaz said:
Ok I am never ever going to moan or whince at a gain again...my friend who goes to another group had 5 pounds to go until her target and had done really well. One bad week (including 'that' bake sale!) and she put on 12.5 in ONE WEEK!!! I thought she was joking, and asked her if she meant to type 2.5 in her text and she replied no no, 12.5, thats a stone in a fortnight. yikes! Going from 5 pounds off target to 1stone 5 pounds off target...I would have fainted. Actually fainted.......

On another note anyone watch the biggest loser? I looooove it. But ended up shouting at the television last night...

Surely half of that must be water retention?!

Back