Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

It must be! It wasnt even TOM or anything though!! I thought they might have got her card mixed up with someone else, but no apparantly not and they weighed her twice!!!! And she confirmed she isnt pregnant before I even asked haha...

0.5lb for me. Bang in the middle of target. I'm happy with that. Going to try and lose some more so I have some leverage for half term hols to Spain :)

How on earth hadn't I realised the date!:eek:

:talk017:

Six Months at Target!

Definately need wine to celebrate that one tonight!

:talk017:​

ginlin said:

Six Months at Target!

Ahhhhhh!!! Congrats!! That's synch a great achievement!! Xx

Six Months at Target!​

Definately need wine to celebrate that one tonight!​

whoooooooooooooooooooooop! :) well done you!!!!

ginlin said:

Six Months at Target!

Well done. Have you found it easy?

Welcome Quins, and congratulations!!!!!

Im sure most on here will tell you maintaining really is the tricky part. My cons told me to up my B choices to make sure I don't keep on losing, but personally I prefer to stick to 1 if doing extra easy, although dont feel bad if I decide now and then to have a few extra.

The best advice I can give is not to panic straight away if you yo-yo a bit...it takes a while to adjust and get the hang of what will work for you as a maintainer. And remember you can have treats now and then, just like when you were trying to get to target....just try not to go overboard which is tempting when suddenly you feel free!!! But if you do have a blowout, its ok, we have the tools to get back on plan and make sure it doesn't turn into a constant blowout.....

:)

Congratulations Quins and welcome to the club.

Quins said:
Hi Guys and gals, can I come in? I have been directed this way for support and advice. I do sw on own from home and target weight showed up today, 12'10. I know the hard work will start now to keep it thereabouts. So I will see how it goes and work my way through reading this thread. Any immediate advice very welcome.

Congrats and a very warm welcome. :D

Oh no! Must admit this cold snapping is giving me constant munchies which is beginning to get annoying :( Just try and keep focused and think how hard you worked to get to target, you know the plan works you just need to get back to basics and give it a good whirl :)

Congratulations and welcome to the team Quins!

Six Months at Target!​

Definately need wine to celebrate that one tonight!​

Wow! Congratulations Emsie! 6 months is a fabulous achievement!

Am struggling to get back into target since xmas gain :( am shattered, have a cold and am hungry all the time! Starting to really lose the mojo :(

My sympathies Emsie. Be kind to yourself, especially as you're not feeling well. Maybe just stick loosely to plan and allow yourself some more syns until you feel better? Good luck hun. My mojo has gone on a wander this last week or two but I'm back on it now and feel a renewed enthusiasm so I think a bit of a break has been good for me. Amazing how much junk I've stuffed into myself in a few days and how forgiving the scales are being lol! Really hope it doesn't all catch up with me next week!

Thanks I am trying to hang in there!
I was googling diets (for hubby) and one of the comments about slimming world was that because the plan doesn't teach about calories and portion control maintaining the weight loss is difficult I wonder how true this is :confused:
I have considered WW the last few days and the concern I have is the measuring and portion control :rolleyes:
Maybe I need to appreciate what I can have with SW (plenty of filling tasty foods) rather than what I can't have (all the high syn stuff I'd like :p) or decide if thats not what I want :confused: hmmm

Aww Emsie it is a struggle, I think listening to some hungry WW's and the thought measuring food would make you feel more unhappy.
Don't think any diet will let us have the high syn stuff ...grrr)
When you feel ill its hard to motivate even getting dressed let alone eating properly, give yourself a well earned break and a few treats, then get back on it when you feel better and sending you lots of hugs.

*Emsie* said:
Thanks I am trying to hang in there!
I was googling diets (for hubby) and one of the comments about slimming world was that because the plan doesn't teach about calories and portion control maintaining the weight loss is difficult I wonder how true this is :confused:
I have considered WW the last few days and the concern I have is the measuring and portion control :rolleyes:
Maybe I need to appreciate what I can have with SW (plenty of filling tasty foods) rather than what I can't have (all the high syn stuff I'd like :p) or decide if thats not what I want :confused: hmmm

I've lost weight by counting calories before I went to SW. So now that I'm at target I try to combine the two by using the MyFitnessPal app & website. Not using their automated calorie suggestions though. I went with http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm as I know my body fat percentage.

Back