Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Quins said:
Hey mrs B, nice to see you, you have done so well. You lost another half stone after your original target?

No a stone hehe & thanks

Pommette said:
Hiya Mrs Big B - well done chica.

I seemed to have adjusted to maintaining quite easily!!! :8855: Had a few treats this week and a quick look at the scales this morning shows a bit of a gain - but within target. But we'll see tomorrow at WI.

Losing more. Hmmm difficult one. I suspect lots of people go through this. One friend on her has dropped her target twice now as she can't get her head round NOT losing weight and just maintaining.

Your BMI is good chica, so just give it a go at maintaining. And see in a few weeks how you feel.

AND GET YOUR CENTURY BADGE UP. That's some loss girl!

Thanks yes will look into getting that century badge up :) think I'm going to give it a month or so I am happy where I am and tbh losing all that weight has left me feeling a bit drained so I think I need to give my body a break . I haven't eaten any more hex this week so will see what happens at wi on Tuesday

Well I definitely celebrated too much and gained a couple of lbs. Back to where I was 2 weeks ago. But considering how many treats I had last week I can live with it!

Still within target range and still under 12 st. But I know how to get it off again so a week totally back on plan methinks as we're off on holiday next Saturday!

It's a freebie as I won it to . . . guess where . . . Spain!!! So we're driving to the Costa del Sol to be cossetted for a week. So no doubt more weight back on!

Good luck everyone else for this week.

Gah 2.5 off this week, with the 1.5 off last week means I'm right at bottom end of target...again!!! I got my 3stone sticker though which was a bit strange my C was like well done...don't lose any more haha.

Will have to up the B choices this week as have no weekend plans which could contribute!

Well done on 3 stone award, its surreal isn't it. Its like when I got slimmer of the week and went 4 and 1/2 under target.

I am still under by a lot and eating anything at the moment and it does not alter, its as if my body is happy there. As you know my cons kicked up so much at my target change I am loathe to go at all.
I am not going to pay for still being mid range BMI, think its madness. So may have to stop going. If I stick to SW plan, I lose weight (which shows again how brilliant it is) but I need to maintain and need a healthy eating plan that maintains what I've achieved, at the moment I seem to be eating SW main meals and then anything I want the rest of my meals. Not sure what to do.

Maintain this week very happy although I didn't eat anymore do a bit miffed and nervy to increase hex still

Can I ask something . Got to target last Tuesday and I've been a nightmare since . Think I've worried even more than normal . I'm convinced I'm gonna end up fat again refusing to have treats . Was it like this at 1st for anyone else ?? Really hoping I can relax at some point about things and enjoy being at target .

Went to my first wi since hols.2lb over mid target. Feel good about that. I have been doing the 30 shred dvd for the last week as well :)

Can I ask something . Got to target last Tuesday and I've been a nightmare since . Think I've worried even more than normal . I'm convinced I'm gonna end up fat again refusing to have treats . Was it like this at 1st for anyone else ?? Really hoping I can relax at some point about things and enjoy being at target .

Yes I had mixed emotions, such as, wow I can now relax & (at the same time) oh no I have to be careful incase it all comes back on:cool:

You will settle down into a routine & get used to being at target.

Yip I went through exactly the same thing, some weeks still do. I also sometimes freak out at a gain. Its hard to lose the 'most lose' mentality. But I am slowly learning its ok to let go, now and then, but not all the time :)

Caz_Mnaz said:
Yip I went through exactly the same thing, some weeks still do. I also sometimes freak out at a gain. Its hard to lose the 'most lose' mentality. But I am slowly learning its ok to let go, now and then, but not all the time :)

Not had a gain yet but thought i was going to last week I nearly cried when I saw a maintain suppose I'll have to accept it might happen at some point . I can be good forever lol

Try being me!!! I got to target last sat and next sat I'm off to the UK for a hol for the first time since moving to Oz in Feb 2010!!! My willpower is going to go through the ultimate in tests!!! HELLLPPPP!!!

Lol good luck & have a great time.
Anyone know if you go out of range do you have to pay till you are right at your target not in the 3 above or below so for instance mines 10.7 if I went up to 10.11 would I have to pay till I was back at 10.10 or would it be at 10.7 just wondering

Lol good luck & have a great time.
Anyone know if you go out of range do you have to pay till you are right at your target not in the 3 above or below so for instance mines 10.7 if I went up to 10.11 would I have to pay till I was back at 10.10 or would it be at 10.7 just wondering

You just have to be back in range :) so you would just have to get back to 10.10, but only have a week to do it. I havent gone out the top end yet thankfully but been out the bottom end few times!

Gains are inevitable when trying to maintain, your body will go up and down but most I've gained (without reason ie had a 'normal' week on plan, no treats etc) was 2pound which I can live with!!

Though I always like to be mid-target or below if possible :)

Seven months at Target for me!

And still don't think I'm doing the maintenance thingy right, but I suppose I must be, some shape or another!:)

I am seeming to pan out at 119 (Target 126) I have plucked up the courage to ring cons, she was out. Even if she gives me a hard time I will drop it and possibly have to leave and just follow maintain here!
I want to lower target as I having to eat ridiculous foods to get to the lower 123lb so I can go to weigh in and I feel its going to destroy all the good work. My body seems to stay around 118 and 119 for last 6 weeks now.

well done Ginlin thats incredible!! Made me sit and count how long I've been at target...about 6 months whoop!

Jo I would def try and lower target if I was you too, I know how you feel about feeling forced to eat crappy foods just for the sake of it, just to try and gain. Seems totally backwards after trying for so hard to change our habits! Good luck with your cons, at least if worse comes to worse you know the plan and how to stick to it to ensure you won't go back to how you were :)

Well done Ginlin and caz thats good going its 5 months for me and still at great weight. Left message on cons phone to ask, if I can't I will have to leave, shame as I have a lot to give in groups and hubby will stop going (been at target and maintaining about 4 weeks.)

Back