Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Birthdays today, so I'm still in my pit! Yday was the family get together up the coast, weird having a meal with absolutely nothing green on the plate lol

Well I hope you had a good one :) I maintained, pretty chuffed with that as thought might face backlash off a dodgy week previous, as well as having two slices of cake on saturday nom!

Wi tonight and looks like I'm further under target range . Got a dilemma now go accept the loss & 7 and a half stone award and pay cos I'm too low or make myself heavier not pay and stay in target. Decisions decisions lol

jen1977ni said:
Birthdays today, so I'm still in my pit! Yday was the family get together up the coast, weird having a meal with absolutely nothing green on the plate lol

Hope you had a lovely birthday

Hmm its a tough one!!! Personally I hated 'making myself heavier' just so I didnt have to pay (and I'm proper tight haha). Have you talked to you Cons about maybe lowering your target?

Caz_Mnaz said:
Hmm its a tough one!!! Personally I hated 'making myself heavier' just so I didnt have to pay (and I'm proper tight haha). Have you talked to you Cons about maybe lowering your target?

I hate the idea of it too . Never had a gain either :(
Got a problem though I said I wasn't gonna lose anymore my consultant said last week when I lost 3 she was gonna slap me lol my hubby my mum my friends are all on my case. My bmi is 21.8 at last wi on the lower end but still perfectly healthy . If she's quiet when I get there ( no new members ) I'll have a chat 1st

I had (still have) the same issue regarding people telling me off haha. But to be honest I DEF don;t want to lose anymore now, as I know myself Im starting to look see through!! But when I kept going under my original target I knew my body obv wasn't quite finished or it would have settled down, therefore reduced it by a few pounds and hey-presto......if I stick on plan (don't bother with extra B choices normally) I generally stay in target, fluctuates but stays there. My BMI is about 21. something too I think and I def don't want it to drop any further, although still in healthy range

How many B choices do you have? For me I was having about 3 and still losing! Reckon all this good eating means our metabolism has just gotten more efficient!

Caz_Mnaz said:
I had (still have) the same issue regarding people telling me off haha. But to be honest I DEF don;t want to lose anymore now, as I know myself Im starting to look see through!! But when I kept going under my original target I knew my body obv wasn't quite finished or it would have settled down, therefore reduced it by a few pounds and hey-presto......if I stick on plan (don't bother with extra B choices normally) I generally stay in target, fluctuates but stays there. My BMI is about 21. something too I think and I def don't want it to drop any further, although still in healthy range

How many B choices do you have? For me I was having about 3 and still losing! Reckon all this good eating means our metabolism has just gotten more efficient!

I'm the same feeling a bit bony dont really want to lose anymore . I was having 3 b choices on red. & green then Friday went of the rails and panicked and cut down . I've got to learn to relax its ok to have an occasional treat and as it works out I'm still under the weekly syn allowance lol

That part takes a while to get used to...only now do I 'let myself go' on a weekend (not every weekend) and go out for dinner and have starter and dessert, or a chinese, or have cake when I'm out shopping etc. I know I can have a gain and it isn't the end of the world!! I'm quite strange in that I only use about 0-3syns a day, but that's just how it happens I don't actively plan to not use syns, or tell myself I'm not allowed them. Have never had more than 5 a day since I started really, mainly cos I don't find I have room to fit them in!! :)

BTW just seen your stats, well done thats one heck of an impressive journey! :D

Caz_Mnaz said:
BTW just seen your stats, well done thats one heck of an impressive journey! :D

Thanks :) ended up paying and accepting the loss of 1.5lb picking up a 7.5 stone award :) but I'll lose it next week as I'm not lowering and on a mission to get back to target

Had another work trip abroad last week, more beer and eating out.....

Weighed saturday morning and still 12'8, 2 under target. V pleased. However on my way to the airport for my 3rd trip.......... lets see how next weigh in goes.

Quins said:
Had another work trip abroad last week, more beer and eating out.....

Weighed saturday morning and still 12'8, 2 under target. V pleased. However on my way to the airport for my 3rd trip.......... lets see how next weigh in goes.

Well done & good luck

Well another one bites the dust and I'm 6lb under . This week ism determined not to lose anymore at the least I want a sts I've been messing about for a few weeks stuck in losing mode and it's not good . BMW still in healthy range at 21.4 all good but I'm starting to look too thin . Now I've just got to keep up the eating well and not feel guilty .

There with you Mrs B I am six under, I look OK and feel OK, just each WI is now four weeks and I eat crap to get in range. My body is evened out at this weight, but cons is funny about dropping even though I am mid BMI and look OK, not scrawny. I ought to give up SW but I want to stay in case I need to lose again.

Oh girls, you are putting me to shame being six under, I gained another half a pound this week, so taking me to half above my target weight.

I had a STS this week and I'm stuck at 3 over target (which was my interim goal that I've been "maintaining" at since since end of October!)

Lynn - 1/2 over target it blumin fine. It's much better to just bobble around your target weight - just proves you are maintaining. Well done you.

ginlin said:
Oh girls, you are putting me to shame being six under, I gained another half a pound this week, so taking me to half above my target weight.

No not at all I'm the one that feels ashamed only got to target 4 or 5 weeks ago and I can't even stay where I am because of my stupid irrational fears of getting fat again . This week I'm going for it :)

Pommette said:
I had a STS this week and I'm stuck at 3 over target (which was my interim goal that I've been "maintaining" at since since end of October!)

Lynn - 1/2 over target it blumin fine. It's much better to just bobble around your target weight - just proves you are maintaining. Well done you.

Well done for sts that's great . I really need to learn how to do that !!!

Well done for sts that's great . I really need to learn how to do that !!!
It's easy peasy! Just get a cold and eats lots of comfort food = carbs. :D Which really do for me.
The only problem was I was trying to loose!!!! :eek:
I want to get back to target :cry:

Back