Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Pommette said:
It's easy peasy! Just get a cold and eats lots of comfort food = carbs. :D Which really do for me.
The only problem was I was trying to loose!!!! :eek:
I want to get back to target :cry:

Oh :) sorry . That's where I go wrong red days minimum carbs having plenty this week probably gain 5 or 6lb as I'm not used to eating many lol

I had a STS this week and I'm stuck at 3 over target (which was my interim goal that I've been "maintaining" at since since end of October!)

Lynn - 1/2 over target it blumin fine. It's much better to just bobble around your target weight - just proves you are maintaining. Well done you.

Thanks Bev x

Hello all, i'm now at target YEAH!!!! But am now worried about putting it all back on :( Is it just a case of following SW just eating a little bit more a day. What do you all do???

Congratulations on getting to Target!

And understandable to worry about it going back on, but it won't, if you still follow the basics of SW and then play around with either extra healthy extras or syns to try and find a balance that works for you x

Minimesally said:
Hello all, i'm now at target YEAH!!!! But am now worried about putting it all back on :( Is it just a case of following SW just eating a little bit more a day. What do you all do???

Congratulations I'm not the best person to ask a few weeks down the line still can't get it right had 1 maintain 3 losses and now out of range by 3lb :( this week I'm having an extra b max syns and more carbs see what that does . I'm the same it's a scary time I'm so worried about getting fat again it's become an obssesion and until this week I've been stuck in losing mode . But yes stick with what you've done to lose and extra healthy extras and you'll get the balance right . Think it's trial and error good luck xxx

Weighed on friday, wondering what the collective damage would be of 3 foreign work trips in as many weeks would be. ......12'10 at target, a 2lb gain, but very happy with that.

Evening peeps. Got back late last night after a long weekend away of fun and debauchery! :D
And this is the first real chance I've had to get on here!

Well the scales were VERY kind to me this morning. Yet another STS for me. Flukey again methinks!
I'm maintaining really well - it just seems to be at 3 lbs over target!

Mind you, considering everything I've eaten since last Thursday I am actually very happy with a STS. Not only did we have 3 meals out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights - we went out for a 3 course lunch on Monday. I obviously know how to pick the right foods now after nearly 6 long years!

Hey ho - I'll get back there eventually, although technically I am still maintaining !!!!

Pommette said:
Evening peeps. Got back late last night after a long weekend away of fun and debauchery! :D
And this is the first real chance I've had to get on here!

Well the scales were VERY kind to me this morning. Yet another STS for me. Flukey again methinks!
I'm maintaining really well - it just seems to be at 3 lbs over target!

Mind you, considering everything I've eaten since last Thursday I am actually very happy with a STS. Not only did we have 3 meals out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights - we went out for a 3 course lunch on Monday. I obviously know how to pick the right foods now after nearly 6 long years!

Hey ho - I'll get back there eventually, although technically I am still maintaining !!!!

Well done hunni that's fab :)
I lost a further pound and a half now I'm 7 and a half under :( not allowed to reset as my consultant is concerned for my welfare . I know I'm getting closer to that underweight category so this week I've got to try harder I cannot really afford to lose anymore

Well done hunni that's fab :)
I lost a further pound and a half now I'm 7 and a half under :( not allowed to reset as my consultant is concerned for my welfare . I know I'm getting closer to that underweight category so this week I've got to try harder I cannot really afford to lose anymore
Think thats really sensible of your c to not lower your target and hope you can get out of the losing mentality and find your way of maintaining x

Can I join? have hit my target weight and now need to maintain. But 1 question, my target was 13 stone, when I weighed in I was 12.12 does this mean my target is 12.12 or the 13 stone that was registered, not sure.

Also what do I do now, I go every week anyway as I help to weigh the lovely SW'ers, but how do I keep my lovely 4 stone 13 1/2lb loss (I want to lose the last 1/2lb to round it up).

I thionk for now I will just carry on as I would like to lose about another stone eventually but jsut want to make sure I can stay at this weight for a while.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Congratulations Cyberjelly on getting to Target!

When I got to my Target, which was 11st 6.5lbs, I weighed 11st 5.5lbs, so could chose either of the weights as my Target, I chose my original one.

Good luck on maintianing!

I just got to target last week, very proud of myself, now for this business of maintaining.

have been way off plan most of this week for one reason or another and haven't been able to get to the gym either, should get weighed tomorrow but am working1130-midnight, so would have to go to 9am class, hubby off sick at the min (broke a bone in his hand) so feel sorry for him being left all alone from 9am til midnight, dilemma!!

Was just browsing the sight and thought the same, I agree !00% I have been at target a year then changed it and have got 5 more months till my new target anniversary, hard but it's seems so much a way of life now that I do things automatically but do jump on the scales midweek so I can keep tabs on myself. Too much stuck in my ways sometimes, it helps me to re-read my food optimising book and magazines to vary what I make to eat etc! Hope many more post on this thread! xx:D

Can I join? have hit my target weight and now need to maintain. But 1 question, my target was 13 stone, when I weighed in I was 12.12 does this mean my target is 12.12 or the 13 stone that was registered, not sure.

Also what do I do now, I go every week anyway as I help to weigh the lovely SW'ers, but how do I keep my lovely 4 stone 13 1/2lb loss (I want to lose the last 1/2lb to round it up).

I thionk for now I will just carry on as I would like to lose about another stone eventually but jsut want to make sure I can stay at this weight for a while.

First of all well done!! If your target was 13st then that is what it is! You have 3lb below or above that before you would have to pay again, you can find a happy medium now, if you do want to set another target it needs to be 7lbs less or more, I would see how you go for now, its quite a different thing when youre at target because you no longer need to lose weight - just maintain - enjoy the benefit of not paying your £4.95 (put it in a pot each week!) once again, well done! x:p
ne

I only managed it for a week :( well done to you both xxx

kerryathome said:
I just got to target last week, very proud of myself, now for this business of maintaining.

have been way off plan most of this week for one reason or another and haven't been able to get to the gym either, should get weighed tomorrow but am working1130-midnight, so would have to go to 9am class, hubby off sick at the min (broke a bone in his hand) so feel sorry for him being left all alone from 9am til midnight, dilemma!!

Well done congratulations xx

cyberjelly said:

Congratulations and good luck xx

Back