Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Hi all, Re the target members booklet - the July S/W magazine says "The new booklet will be in Slimming World groups from 4 June and every target member who attends group from that date onwards will receive a copy, absolutely free".
It then goes on to mention the S/W diamond member competition which is open to anyone who has maintained their target weight for a year.

It would seem that some C's are confusing the two.

My C hasn't mentioned it but then I just weigh and go, so maybe she has talked about it in class. I'm hoping to get my booklet tomorrow.

Hi all, Re the target members booklet - the July S/W magazine says "The new booklet will be in Slimming World groups from 4 June and every target member who attends group from that date onwards will receive a copy, absolutely free".
It then goes on to mention the S/W diamond member competition which is open to anyone who has maintained their target weight for a year.

It would seem that some C's are confusing the two.

My C hasn't mentioned it but then I just weigh and go, so maybe she has talked about it in class. I'm hoping to get my booklet tomorrow.

Thanks for that

And us online target members? I bet we'll be left out...

And us online target members? I bet we'll be left out...

Sorry Jen, there's no mention of online members in the mag. You should contact S/W and ask them to send you one - gotta be worth a try :)

Lost 4 lb at wi so the gain is well and truly gone now. Really gotta try this week 2 maintain its either 1 way or the other 4 me.

Did well this week, was 1/2lb over my 3lb lea way so had to be good. Problem was last time I visited my mother I put on 7lb in 4 days, luckly she came to me so I did the cooking and went to weighin and lost not just the 1/2lb but an extra 2 as weel. So now only 1lb over my target weight and hoping to lose that by next week and maybe a little bit more.

Will need to decide whether I want to drop another 1/2 stone before August (my holiday) or keep to what I am. would love too but so many people have said how good I look and not to lose any more. mmm desitions??

Hi all my name is Tuesday (really is), I hit my target of 8st7 yesterday, but I now have no idea of how I am now supposed to maintain, I had a really naughty week last week pizza hut and everything! Was not at all expecting to loose the 2lbs I needed to get to target, my consultant never said anything about what happens next just well done, I'm now worried I'm going to continue loosing :s

Hi Tuesday, apparently there's a maintainers book coming out soon! That should help! Also just thought I'd share with you that we both have the same starting weight and we're the same height, although I stopped at 9 stone 11 as I was told that I was starting to look too skinny! You must be tiny at your new weight?! Like a size 6/8? I know I'm a 10 now! lol

Hia Jen im a size 8/10 but my thighs still seamed to have stayed quite chunky so im slim ontop but bottom halfs still abit squishy lol, i like like the sound of this maintainers book hopefully that'll be helpful, im just sort of being less restrictive this week so illl just have to see what happens at weigh in. :)

So I emailed slimming world about the maintainers book and got this response...

Hi Jenny

Many thanks for your e-mail, you will find the majority of the information included in the new target members area, on the Homepage, ‘Stay slim of life’. All information relevant to online members is included in the ‘Stay slim of life’ section, lots of information in the booklet is specific to Group members.

Hope this helps.

Not good enough in my opinion, I'm a paying member so I WANT THE BOOK! GRRR LOL

Did anyone get a copy fo the Stay Slim for Life in group this week?

If so, was it any good?

I couldn't get to group myself this week, but hope to this week.

Hoping 2 get my copy 2moro will let u know if its any help

I've not got my book yet, hoping I'll get it tomorrow. Couldn't get weighed last week as I was away.... hopefully I'll still be in target after that lol

I've not got my book yet, hoping I'll get it tomorrow. Couldn't get weighed last week as I was away.... hopefully I'll still be in target after that lol

I'm hoping the same tomorrow, on both counts, i.e. getting the new book, and still being in Target after missing two weigh ins:eek:

I'm hoping the same tomorrow, on both counts, i.e. getting the new book, and still being in Target after missing two weigh ins:eek:

I only missed the one weigh in, but the food I ate pretty much added up to two bad weeks :/ whoops. I want to get to 8 stone 12 by the beginning of July (target is 9 stone) that will massively depend on how bad WI tomorrow is. Good luck tomorrow

I only missed the one weigh in, but the food I ate pretty much added up to two bad weeks :/ whoops. I want to get to 8 stone 12 by the beginning of July (target is 9 stone) that will massively depend on how bad WI tomorrow is. Good luck tomorrow

Thank you, and good luck to you too x

Did anyone get a copy fo the Stay Slim for Life in group this week?

If so, was it any good?

I couldn't get to group myself this week, but hope to this week.

I had been hoping to get mine last week but the C was on holiday and the stand-in didn't have any with her....anyway I've got mine tonight, haven't had chance to have a proper look at it yet, it's got 33 pages, there seems to be a lot of info, noticed a lot of percentage facts and figures e.g" 59% of successful weight loss maintainers follow a consistent eating pattern". I'll have a read of it over the next few days.

Last edited:
Woohoo, got my book.
Its not too bad really lots of advice for ataying on track, handy hints for maintaining and facts and fiqures to keep you interested.
Would have liked to names of the dishes they show as some look good and would like to make them, but not sure if any have been in the mag or just from the books.

Well lets hope it now inspires me to lose the 3, 1/2lb I've put on over the last 3 weeks and get back down to my target of 13 stone.

Good luck to all who are maintaining.

phew - returned to class after a whopping 6 months off to find ive put on 1lb since last weigh in at class and am just still in target range all be it at very top!!
got my booklet....going to take to bed and have a good read tonight x

Back