Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

I had been hoping to get mine last week but the C was on holiday and the stand-in didn't have any with her....anyway I've got mine tonight, haven't had chance to have a proper look at it yet, it's got 33 pages, there seems to be a lot of info, noticed a lot of percentage facts and figures e.g" 59% of successful weight loss maintainers follow a consistent eating pattern". I'll have a read of it over the next few days.

Woohoo, got my book.
Its not too bad really lots of advice for ataying on track, handy hints for maintaining and facts and fiqures to keep you interested.
Would have liked to names of the dishes they show as some look good and would like to make them, but not sure if any have been in the mag or just from the books.

Well lets hope it now inspires me to lose the 3, 1/2lb I've put on over the last 3 weeks and get back down to my target of 13 stone.

Good luck to all who are maintaining.

phew - returned to class after a whopping 6 months off to find ive put on 1lb since last weigh in at class and am just still in target range all be it at very top!!
got my booklet....going to take to bed and have a good read tonight x

Looking forward to getting my copy at Group this morning now!

And, keeping my fingers crossed that what I have gained is only a couple of pounds, and I am still in Target range.

Looking forward to getting my copy at Group this morning now!

And, keeping my fingers crossed that what I have gained is only a couple of pounds, and I am still in Target range.

I'm hoping the same for this afternoon, I wish my WI was in the morning lol. Have to wait until 5, I'm sure I won't have gained 3lbs though (what would take me out of target...) I def don't feel like I've put that on so would be very surprised (and gutted) would be great if I managed a STS or dare I say it a small loss

I'm hoping the same for this afternoon, I wish my WI was in the morning lol. Have to wait until 5, I'm sure I won't have gained 3lbs though (what would take me out of target...) I def don't feel like I've put that on so would be very surprised (and gutted) would be great if I managed a STS or dare I say it a small loss

Good luck for WI xx

I could gain 3.5lbs and be at the very top of my Target range, but will be gutted if I do:cry:

Anyone else think it's unfair that despite my spending a fair bit of money being an online member, that SW aren't going to send me the new maintainers pack?

I got my book last night and to be honest its the same information that is now on the new target section on the website.

Anyone else think it's unfair that despite my spending a fair bit of money being an online member, that SW aren't going to send me the new maintainers pack?

I do think online members miss out on quite a bit to be honest. :/

I got my book last night and to be honest its the same information that is now on the new target section on the website.

Is the target section on the website just for online members or can group members access it? sorry just found it

I think its a bit harsh that 4% spend less time with overweight friends to be honest though.... I don't care what weight my friends are as long as they don't try force feeding me

Got my copy of 'Slim for Life' at group this morning, and after a quick flick through, it looks very similar to what I read on Online this week.

I was also pleased that it was only a 1lb gain, bringing me another week closer to being a 'Diamond' Member!

I'm glad they made an effort and brought out the book(let), but I don't really find it that helpful to be honest. I know my weight in my profile hasn't been updated for ages. That's cause I've only been on here through the iPhone App. Sorry. Gained 4 lbs on holiday and was above target. 3.5 lbs lost again last week. Not sure what this week will bring.

I lost 2lbs at WI, so slightly below my target but still within my range :) really happy with that, going to still treat this week as if I'm trying to loose because I'm slightly worried what I ate over the weekend is still going to bite me in the bum at next WI

Last 6 months ...
image-1769498746.jpg

The target shown on there is 3.5 lbs below my SW target weight, just to say. ;)

I'm a pound above my target range now, but thats with a 2lb star week gain, so sure it'll come off next week again.

I'm finding myself always in the upper range of my target but thats ok still looking and feeling fab :) xx

Got my copy of 'Slim for Life' at group this morning, and after a quick flick through, it looks very similar to what I read on Online this week.

I was also pleased that it was only a 1lb gain, bringing me another week closer to being a 'Diamond' Member!

glad you got it and glad the gain was only 1lb for you :)
the book is mostly similar/if not the same as whats online but i love having the little booklets to flick through as and when i want and also if i dont go to class- (didnt go for 6 monthsjan-june) and have also had periods before where i dont go for a while - then its nice to have it there so im very happy with it.

glad you got it and glad the gain was only 1lb for you :)
the book is mostly similar/if not the same as whats online but i love having the little booklets to flick through as and when i want and also if i dont go to class- (didnt go for 6 monthsjan-june) and have also had periods before where i dont go for a while - then its nice to have it there so im very happy with it.

I like the booklets for the same reason, as I find that once you put the computer on to look at one thing, you end up on there forever!

Did you read online, as I'm not sure whether it is in the book, that they have changed the conditions of remaining a lifetime member, as I think you have to now weigh in at group at least once a month.

I like the booklets for the same reason, as I find that once you put the computer on to look at one thing, you end up on there forever!

Did you read online, as I'm not sure whether it is in the book, that they have changed the conditions of remaining a lifetime member, as I think you have to now weigh in at group at least once a month.

You've had to weigh in at least once a month for quite a while, since I joined at least anyway

Hi can someone please explain a few things for me please : can i pick my own target weight and if i can will i still have to pay if its not the target that my slimming world book says ? when i get to target how do i maintain it do i get extra syns ? thanks to any replies :))

Back