Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Oh wow. I never knew there was such a thing as a diamond award. Well done Suzy. Brilliant achievement. :)

I got my Diamond award, a certificate and badge back last August, but at the time, my C was making a big thing that it was to do with it conciding with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee....lol

And if I think about it, nobody has had one lately, and with all the target members that attend my group, I would have thought someone would have?

Hi Ginlin and Happyholidays , I'm doing great, target of 12'10 and been down to 12'3 in summer( really focused on my cycling and running) and now fluctuate between 12'10 and 12'5 , mainly at 12'7 . Well pleased.

Doing great Quins! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would also like to join. I live in Spain so have no support group. I have been maintaining for the past 3 weeks successfully but feel that I am almost staying on the diet because I am so afraid of putting on weight. Any bits of advice gratefully received. All I was advised to do was add an extra A and B to my diet.

Sonyam, that's the way to do it, stay on plan. It soon comes back on if you revert to your old ways. It's your target, you earned it and now the hardest part is staying within your range. I got to target a year or 2 ago, slipped off plan , gained and then got back. It's not a disaster if you go up, but you might need to re assess your expectations when you step on the scales as the reward of seeing them go down will not be there. The new reward is keeping the scales steady and within range.

Experiment with your extra a and b and treat yourself. Most if all, well done!

Hi Ladies.
I reached target sept 2012 and let it slip so rejoined Jan this year and have been back at target since April.
I try and stick to plan monday to friday and have a more relaxed approach at the weekend.
It does help that when I eat to much junk I feel quite ill these days so a real deterent!
Opal Lilly good luck with those last few pounds!! Nearly there x

I didn't treat myself to anything when I reached target, I think it's cause I had just 16lbs total to lose & it didn't feel like a massive achievement if that makes sense, I suppose had I had more to lose I'd have bought myself a nice little something!

How exciting 4lbs you'll have that off in not time, you're so focused.

I didn't treat myself to anything when I reached target, I think it's cause I had just 16lbs total to lose & it didn't feel like a massive achievement if that makes sense, I suppose had I had more to lose I'd have bought myself a nice little something! How exciting 4lbs you'll have that off in not time, you're so focused.

I hope so! I've weeks where I'm a bit more relaxed than others. Going out for Sunday lunch today with two of my oldest girlfriends and we're having the 3 course menu. I'll make good choices with the starter and main but I fully intend to enjoy a dessert ;) straight back on it though!!xx

I hope so! I've weeks where I'm a bit more relaxed than others. Going out for Sunday lunch today with two of my oldest girlfriends and we're having the 3 course menu. I'll make good choices with the starter and main but I fully intend to enjoy a dessert ;) straight back on it though!!xx

Exactly what I'd do, I love my desserts:D, hmmmmmmmm plum crumble & custard:rolleyes:

Life has to have some pleasures and a dessert on occassion is one of them! I'm not talking sw dessert either.
I didnt treat myself when I reached target first or second time as I never really deprived myself if I really fancied something. Saying that first time I did have to buy a lot of new clothes as everything was too big!

Life has to have some pleasures and a dessert on occassion is one of them! I'm not talking sw dessert either.
I didnt treat myself when I reached target first or second time as I never really deprived myself if I really fancied something. Saying that first time I did have to buy a lot of new clothes as everything was too big!

That's where I am at the minute. I've been picking cheap bits and pieces up here and there to tide me over... staple trousers for work, jeans etc but I'm getting to the point now where all my old clothes look ridiculous on me so trying to buy bits and pieces here and there. Conscious I'm not quite at target yet either!! It's sooooooooo expensive and whilst at the start was a really good feeling, it actually stresses me out now! xx

That's where I am at the minute. I've been picking cheap bits and pieces up here and there to tide me over... staple trousers for work, jeans etc but I'm getting to the point now where all my old clothes look ridiculous on me so trying to buy bits and pieces here and there. Conscious I'm not quite at target yet either!! It's sooooooooo expensive and whilst at the start was a really good feeling, it actually stresses me out now! xx

Dont be stressed! It should be a pleasure. I have found I have far fewer clothes but have shopped wisely. Wait for sales to come up as well. More for your money x

Dont be stressed! It should be a pleasure. I have found I have far fewer clothes but have shopped wisely. Wait for sales to come up as well. More for your money x

Yeah that's what I've been doing, it's just like suddenly everything looked ridiculous on me. It just suddenly became so much more noticeable.

It probably doesn't help that I hate shopping so have always done it online, tried the stuff on and then sent back what I didn't like. I find that a bit stressful now too as I can't quite believe I am the size I am now so order stuff too big... and the usual stuff I would have gone for doesn't quite suit me anymore?! If that makes sense.

I am totally 100% delighted and over the moon and wouldn't go back for anything so don't get me wrong! It's just something I hadn't really thought about! xx

Back