anyone measured themselves

debtdummy

Silver Member
Just measured myself and wanna cry 43" waist and 44"hips and 27" thigh. thats awful.

keep a record of those measurements - and see what they are in a months or two time... and any time you feel down about the journey - measure again...

It may only be fractions of an inch - depending how soon you remeasure - but it'll be going down. and that's the key - over time things change and will decrease - can't expect it over night though (if only).

i was a 54inch waist at my heaviest... i now comfortably wear 34inch trousers. Top wise - 5XL. Now a M or L if i want Loose. It will decrease for you too...

Just measured myself and wanna cry 43" waist and 44"hips and 27" thigh. thats awful.

No it isn't, there's nothing about you that is awful, it's just your starting point. You will change it.
Don't get too hung up on it.. :patback: Write it down somewhere and stash it out of sight for a while, then re-do them. Just as IanH says, "over time things change and will decrease"

I've measured for each stone I've lost

so far....
2'' off bust
4'' off under bust where bra fits
2.5'' off waist
5'' off belly
5'' off hips

Cant be that awful as my thighs are also 27" and that is after I have lost 2.5 stone! :)

My measurements at mo are 47 37 47. I remember having 54" hips at one point so yours will soon reduce as you follow the plan.

My starting stats were
bust 39" waist 40" and hips 46.5":eek:

now at target they are 34"-32.5"-40"

ok so im not super skinny now but at 41 I dont want to be think I would end up looking ill and I am never ever going to get my hips much smaller as they have always been big I have classic child bearing hips :D
but it shows you what you can acheive stick with it and you will get there :)

Back