Anyone NOT see their consultant weekly ?

angelupnorth

Gold Member
I there

Week 14 tomorrow and I will be buying 4 weeks of products due to my consultant having a holiday and my work roster.

The next time I shall see her is June 30th and I am attending a wedding that night so a great motivation to stay on track and set myself a goal.

Just wondering if anyone else doesn't see their consultant weekly ?

Angel - I read a thread somewhere on the forum and a woman would only go once a fortnight. Her argument was that you get so disheartened on a bad week but they would be ironed out over 2 weeks which makes a lot of sense.

Ooooh thanks for that.

Im sure this will be the only time and I will set myself a god target to aim for for the next weigh in.

I am quite looking forward to it so fingers crossed I do ok x

I think I might start going fortnightly rather than weekly. I've not seen my consultant for two weeks and in all honesty I've not really missed the weigh in. I've managed to keep on track so I think I'm motivated enough to just see her every fortnight!

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

It must take a lot of willpower for people who don't see their consultants weekly.
I know for me i'd go totally off track if i didn't see mine every friday, i need that to keep me going. Maybe you could do a weekly weigh in yourself, or get a family member to weigh you to keep it regular & motivated!

It must take a lot of willpower for people who don't see their consultants weekly.
I know for me i'd go totally off track if i didn't see mine every friday, i need that to keep me going. Maybe you could do a weekly weigh in yourself, or get a family member to weigh you to keep it regular & motivated!

I will maybe pop to boots for a weigh in and print out but Im lucky in the fact I do have enough willpower to get me through and as I only have 24lb to goal I think it will be good for me as I will have to get used to not seeing consultant everyweek plus I hope the loss in 4 weeks will be enough to keep me bang on track as I am at a wedding in 4 weeks time so thats my motivation to stay on track x

I see my consultant weekly, but am going to ask to change to 2 weekly.
I know there will be some weeks when even though I've done everything 100% the loss won't be as much as I'd hope - last week I only lost 3lbs and actually felt a bit disheartened. Yet this week my loss was 6lbs, so overall 9lbs over 2 weeks which feels much better. I feel motivated enough to go 2 weeks without consultant support and really want to avoid the inevitable disappointing weeks, hopefully by averaging out every fortnight will show a good loss. My consultant is contactable so I'm sure I could get in touch with her in between weigh ins if I needed to.
Having said that 4 weeks sounds a long time angelupnorth, but it sounds like you are really motivated to carry on. Good luck :)
Potter x

wow a whole month without a CDC... you are one strong lady :) good luck x

Fair enough :)
I've decided that when i get to goal, hoewever long it may be.. i'm going to still have weekly weigh ins, whether it be joining a slimming world class or having someone weigh me. I thrive off my weekly weigh ins! :D x

angelupnorth said:
I there

Week 14 tomorrow and I will be buying 4 weeks of products due to my consultant having a holiday and my work roster.

The next time I shall see her is June 30th and I am attending a wedding that night so a great motivation to stay on track and set myself a goal.

Just wondering if anyone else doesn't see their consultant weekly ?

I've missed a week for holiday. Now my CDC is on hols and I won't have seen her for three weeks when I see her again on 11th. You'll be fine hun xxx

when i started last monday i bought 2 weeks supply, that way i know im sticking to it for at least 2 weeks as its an awful lot to 'waste' if i dont.. still seeing her weekly though but depending on how it goes i'll continue to buy 2 weeks each time i see her x

I couldn't manage not seeing a cdc weekly. I have been trying and failing on my own since January so saw one yesterday and feel much more motivated :)

1st week without consultant, 3lb loss and feel fab ! Next see her 30 June so still a few solo weeks to go :) want a good loss for her return x

angelupnorth said:
1st week without consultant, 3lb loss and feel fab ! Next see her 30 June so still a few solo weeks to go :) want a good loss for her return x

Well done keep going. Mine back monday after 3 weeks! X

Have you managed ok for the 3 weeks ? I'm using it as a practice run for when I get to goal. I know support is good but cut to cut the ties at some point and knowing its only for a few weeks is like a trial run x

It's been ok - waiting to see her has kept me focused i would say, but there has been tough moments x

I see my CDC every two weeks and have never gone off track. Had a three week gap recently as she was on holiday. The best bit is the loses are always good rather than a few pounds so keeps me motivated!

Back