Anyone NOT see their consultant weekly ?

That sounds tough Claire, as I think the beginning is the toughest.
I've found this forum great though so while your consultants away you can ask questions about the diet here, and also keep posting just for general support :)
Good luck, I hope you got on okay with your CDC
Potter x

Hi, i normally see my consultant every week, but i did have a three week gap and another fortnight gap (because of bank holidays, etc). I find it keeps me motivated... i want to see the best loss possible in that amount of time. I lost 5lbs in a fortnight (weighed yesterday), and I know its only 2.5lbs a week, but I was absolutely over the moon!! Probably more so if I had lost 2lbs one week and 3lbs the next week!! lol

I find it fine, i could probably see my consultant less often, and i think you're right - it gives you a feel what it's going to be like when you're doing maintenance, I suppose.

Lx

Im new and seen my cdc tonight she then tells me shes on 2 weeks holiday.... nervous now lol

That's tough Claire :( Did she give you the option of seeing another consultant in the mean time? It's not so much that I need to see my consultant but she always sends me daily texts and that helps SO MUCH.

potter said:
That sounds tough Claire, as I think the beginning is the toughest.
I've found this forum great though so while your consultants away you can ask questions about the diet here, and also keep posting just for general support :)
Good luck, I hope you got on okay with your CDC
Potter x

I agree 100 % this forum is fab especially in the early days or if your having a tough day,
Claire look at us for support while your consultant is away, I find the support on here invaluable at times x

I am seeing my consultant for the first time since she first weighed me a month ago this saturday! I'm nervous but this forum has been my CDC so I haven't needed her!

Having said that I did a week and a bit then my boyfriend took me away then now again a week and a bit so I am dreading saturday and getting a telling off for going away!

I agree 100 % this forum is fab especially in the early days or if your having a tough day,
Claire look at us for support while your consultant is away, I find the support on here invaluable at times x
Aw Thank you im doing well so far.. but it's hard still :) x

claire30 said:
How's everyone getting on? i haven't cheated.... which im very proud of i must say. x

I found the 4 weeks without consultant fine, didn't cheat and lost 12lb in the 4 weeks !
Pleased consultant is back but may drop to seeing her once a fortnight x

Back