Anyone on here with loads to lose!

What do they say u should realistically lose each week on LT? Is there an average guideline

Hi he it says a stone a month but if you read some of the blogs they saying 3st in 5 wk ooohhh that would be fantastic. I started at 19st 13.8 and now 19st 0.8 week 2 weigh in tomorrow. The funny thing is I am cooking more at home (when I home lol) than I have for along time. I have advanced arthritis in both hip ouch. I know what you thinking I must be a old bird I not there yet I am 45. The best thing is manage a house for challenging behaviour good job THE look works coz I carnt run ha ha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A stone a month is ok. The weight gone should make a difference to your joints. I said to my brother that I would love to get back running, he kind of looked at me like, that was far out! He didn't say not to but he did inform me cycling is just as good and not as much pressure on the joints. Lol kid brothers eh! Today I am so cold, I feel like I'm turning blue :( I suppose that's partly diet n partly weather. Don't forget to let us know how you get on tomorrow. We are all rooting for you :) xxx

Nights are not fun for me (there's one bad eating habit I've just spotted).. roll on ketosis.. I'm considering eating some of my bed sheet. . My son got me a boxing bag to have little row with at night I may get it up tomorrow lol

I'm still at work, so I find nights are easy :) it's when I'm home n bored. That's when I would normally graze :(

I've done LT about 6 times and now doing exante for the 2nd time... In total I've lost probably about 8 stones... Only problem is apart from one of those stones the rest is the same stone lost, put on, lost, put on, lost put on etc...

I'm only 2-3 stones lighter than my starting weight!!! Grrrrr!

Hi ladies had my weigh in
Week 1 13.5lb
Week 2 6.5lb
One happy lady

@ and, it's so frustrating but I suppose it is a life long battle for anyone who puts on weight.. keep your chin up, as pharmacist said to me - everyone you know on we or sw have to watch what they eat when they finish or will put all back on too..

Couldn't agree more life long changes and bin learnt behaviour thank you xx

Unfortunately it is sooo much easier to put it on than take it off. Didn't realise that vlcd diets could help to lose a stone a month. That's great. Just wondering how people manage nights out. I've a meal out with friends planned for Saturday (planned ages). I'm not worried about alcohol as I've volunteered to drive. Do people skip a pack and just have a low carb meal or is it better to have pack and meal? Any advice appreciated. I'm in this to lose lots so don't want to become a hermit for months.

Im in the same situation Jells.
I have my sons BBQ next week and am considering having my morning shake then having a plain chicken salad with the others.
Im not sure if it aggravates the cravings tho

THat's what I'm afraid of ampsabelle. I don't want to undo the work that I've done for the last two and a half weeks (11lbs gone). I know that if I start eating a nice meal, control could go out the window. I was thinking I might be better off having a shake before I go out so I'm not too hungry. Hoping to just eat chicken and veg and hoping it won't write me off for my weigh in on Monday. Wondering if that would be best or should I just have small meal - less calories but probably more temptation? AAAAh

Hi everyone, @and I suppose as much as it is about losing weight, its also about changing habits. Or else we will be back again. I for one want to sort this out now, and dont want to be dieting for the rest of my life. If we want to eat more in the future we will have to move more, and burn it off. @appy u must be delighted. Well done. Your well on your way to 2 stone gone :). @mistymoo your pharmacist is right. We will have to be vigilant with our eating habits unless we dont mind doing LT every now and then. We all need new routines, whether it is to stop picking, stop finishing kids plates :( (hate waste) or to get moving (thats me too). We HAVE to change. @jells i have your dilemma too. A wedding in sept, and i informed the pharmacist that hell or high water im eating that day! That was now 10 days ago saying that, and I think if i know myself. If i eat that day I dont think I will be able to do LT 100% after, i can see myself picking. Especially if i eat n i still have a weight loss. So I have told myself if by thenI have still stuck to it 100% I will disappear to my room for the meal and stay on my shakes. Drinking doesnt bother me, Im looking forward to being with all my family. Last 2 family occassions have been funerals (my mum and dad both passed away within 18 months of each other. Dad from cancer, mum from a broken heart, she just gave up) so its our first happy family gathering in quite a while. Let us know what you decide to do. @ampsa i think it will start cravings and not nescessarily our comfort food. Maybe you n Jells have more self control than me :0. Heres to another great day. Keep on losing :) xxx

@hez, condolences on the loss of your parents. Loss like that is never an easy thing to deal with. I've thought and thought about it and I think what I'll do is replace one of my shakes with a very small meal. At least it's a restaurant that I've eaten in before (fab deserts) so I know that there will be options there that I can work around. Biggest challenge will be denying the berry roulade exists - it's divine. Going to ask for my sauce on the side so pretty plain chicken and extra veg. Will again try to ignore the rest of the gorgeous food on the menu but I know if I indulge too much I won't be able to face a shake on Sunday. I'll want real food.

@hez you have been through so much lately, my condolences x.. remember to be good to yourself throughout this. You deserve lots of non - edible treats. I fear I'd be the same, if I eat one day I'd be worried I'd not be 100% after it. I may stay on for couple months then come off for few months see how it goes. . I'm mindful of my eating habits as the urges pop into my head. I'm writing everything Down so can read when lipotrim stopped to see if these habits, urges mean anything to me. Maybe it's all psycho babble in the end but sure being aware can't hurt. Maybe

@jells. You have more will power than me. I think to be eating chewing anything, then back on shakes, i dont think i would be capable of it 100%. Maybe in 10 weeks when my wedding is looming i may feel differently. If u stick with the chicken n veg, u should stay in ketosis, so that shouldnt be too bad. :) @mistymoo good idea writing things down, as u never know it could be certain times of the day that u pick/indulge more :rolleyes: Good thinking batman lol today i have decided whenever my 2nd chin goes im getting a new hair do. Im not waiting for a certain weight, just a physical change xxx

Any more ideas or tips to get through this diet, would be much appreciated. Anything to make the time fly :)

I have been the pub today for hubby's birthday. NO I didn't give in had a pint of water. Don't know how I did it xx

Back