Anyone on here with loads to lose!

Well done appy. That's a fabulous amount. Going for size not weight a great idea too. I haven't seen size 14 in years. Hoping to end up a comfortable 12 to 14.
Thanks all for messages of encouragement. I know that I have to do it but it's definitely going to be easier with you pushing too. Also like the idea of hair, nails, bag etc. Looking forward to buying a whole new look, a few sizes smaller.

I have started treating myself already. Tan done nails done even toe nails done lol being 100% I got my granddaughter Christening in sept so see what I can get off b4 that. Keep looking at books for atkins recipes but decided not a good idea at mo lol. When I do slimming world I stick to red days only as I find carbs give me indigestion and reflux. Just a pity we all don't live close to meet up. We can and are going to do it xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Rachel :) you did great. Your doing so well, you will be size 14 before you know it. ;)
yeah i wished we all lived nearer too :cry:Would be so cool.
Im getting my 1st manicure ever on tuesday :) happy days lol
have a great day everyone :) x

Go the full hog acrylic nails lol. I have these done all the time. A treat a wk one thinks. If you think about how much we probably saving on pop choc crisps INDIAN I like homer Simpson drooling at the thought. That use to be my treat when on SW chicken tiki kebab I would save my syns for the nan bread STOP IT rachel lol. Going work in a mo only 5 hrs today. But bk to normal hrs tomorrow 32hr shift all ready done next year's rota keeping busy. Now to check every file even health and safety he he xxx

Find I can't do anything with long nails so as a pamper I get the shellac done. Love the dark lava colour and it always perks me up.
I too was looking at atkins and low carb recipes but While I've already had two meals out that consisted of chicken and salad I'm nearly afraid to really look at food yet as I love to cook and my daughter loves to bake with me so I know willpower will go out the door if I look at food options for me. I had my nephew and his fiance stay with me for a few days at the start of the week and I baked gooey treats for them, hubby and daughter but didn't indulge myself because my mindset is on frig all food. Got to retrain myself from using food as treat (or comfort or stress easer or perk) to selecting other things such as nails, tan, handbags and shoes. We can never have enough shoes.

@rachel I am going to fly by the seat of my pants as they say, in other words as a manicure virgin, i am going to roll with whatever they say :)
all this talk of food is making me hungry, its cold and wet here today so heinz tomato soup and brown bread would fix me now :) oh i cannot wait until I'm back munching again (only to refuel not get fat lol)
don't work too hard, i start in another 90mins :( i wish i could fast forward to tuesday, and get the bank holiday out of the way!!
@jells your sounding like carrie bradshaw lol
well done on resisting home baked goods, idk if i would have been so good! Thank god no ones bakes in the house but me. And i haven't been cooking or baking anything here in months lol
I was looking into calorie counting when im finished, just until i feel safe with food. That i can trust myself. I sound like a criminal there haha but realistically i will have to cook again someday, and i need to read up on all that jazz, and not just the night before. What would be a good cook book for low calorie, healthy meals? Anybody any suggestions :) x

I get a good few recipes from the internet because you can specify low carb, low fat etc. Weight watchers also do some nice cook books. I bought a few on "bookdepository.com". They even do some low cal deserts for when you want a treat without undoing all of your good work. I plan on using those books when I'm back on food.

Thanks jells. I will have to look into them :) i must start as i mean to go on. X

Rachel, how are you doing? Miss your face lol x

Hez did you send a request to me. My charger broke and when I came home to use the other I delete a email by mistake whoops xxx

I had mega behaviour last night. Not me of course we'll could have been ha ha

Yes i did. Lol i was thinking you had done a runner haha. Im used to hearing from you several times a day ;) xx

Joining SW on Tuesday. I know I will have loads to lose, I think about 7 stone :(. Looking fwd to joining and getting started but really not looking fwd to first weigh in lol.

Hi beth good for you. They don't judge you. I am going to join again once I have got 4/5 stone off doing Lipotrim. Giving me the kick up the bum lol. I focus on someone that may I have lost 7 lbs aim to catch them then move on to your next person. Works for me good luck hunny x

Hi bethanie and welcome. Best of luck with SW, and let us know how you are doing. I would say don't think about the big number too much, take it 1lb at a time. And in no time at all you will see yourself reaching your goal. :) thats coming from someone who has like 9st to lose. At the moment I'm working on number 3 lol
Good luck :) x

Oorr hez was you missing me lol . got a poop wk this wk. Got one day off (wed). Then going in Thursday and not home till Tuesday aaaaarrrgghhhh. Hope they behave. Staff that is ha ha xxxx

Helen its all gone pear shaped this weekend. Eating in Fenit yesterday and drinking in Finugue today. But only a few glasses and no carbs, just meat and salad so fingers crossed. Back on it tomorrow with vengeance!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Helen its all gone pear shaped this weekend. Eating in Fenit yesterday and drinking in Finugue today. But only a few glasses and no carbs, just meat and salad so fingers crossed. Back on it tomorrow with vengeance!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope your back on hun!!!

@ampsabelle - you're not the only one who had a blip over the weekend. Was out with hubby for anniversary Sunday and ended up eating (chicken and bacon salad with dressing) and having a few drinks ( not advisable on vlcd). As I'm not much of a drinker anyway I spent most of yesterday with bad tummy pains and struggled to drink the required amount of water, which up to now wasn't a problem. Still had two pounds down which isn't a complete washout but also not as good as some previous weeks. I too, am now back on 100% with a vengeance and won't make the mistake of thinking "ah, it's only a celebratory drink or two" again. Not sure why tummy reacted so badly. Just know I won't be doing that again. Here's to learning life's lessons. (Not going to drink for that toast)

Back