Anyone on Week 5+?

Want2bMe!

Hi all! I've just completed week 4 and I'd love to know what the future holds. I have a couple of questions for those who have been here longer than me;

What sort of loss can I expect from here on in weekly? I had another 4lb off this week but I fear that this may be where it gets slow. Has anyone experienced this and how did you address it?

Secondly, I've read here that many people don't AAM. I hadn't intended to as I'm not entirely sure that I trust myself around food yet, but I'd love to hear from those who did and didnt add. Does it help boost weight loss again?

Thirdly, a combination of the two above! If I should experience a lull in weight loss, should I then AAM to kick it off again?

Thank you experienced Exante-ers!

I am on the start of week 9 now :D
My losses are just all over the place but I am averaging about 4lbs a week. No weigh in this week as no battery for scales.
I haven't done AAM and wont be doing it ever because I dont want to.

On week 9 also, lost 6lbs last week and 2.2 before that, then 11lbs the two weeks before that, think we are all different I suppose!

I haven't done AAM week either but I do have quite a lot of coke zero, black coffee and bouillon!

Perseverance is the key to success with this diet, don't get caught up with what other people lose just focus on yourself and you can't go wrong :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

I'm on week 19 and as you can see from my signature my losses are a bit hit and miss. I have done one AAMW and had a good loss but then again it did follow a STS week so I was probably due for it anyway...lol, I'm probably not going to do another AAMW until 12 weeks after the last one.

If I do have a bad week, I just grab the tape measure and check out my measurements and nine times out of ten I find that I have lost inches rather than pounds so that keeps me motivated.

Back