Anyone on WW online?

DizzyFlowers

I was thinking of signing up as i cant get to a group but wanted to see if any of you were on it and if it was any good? or worth the 10 squids a month.

Iv got the basic books and points calculator so can pretty much folloe it on my own but was thinking of joining if there was anything else on there that would be of use!

x

Hi Dizzy

I'm almost 3 stone down and have never attended a meeting or joined online, so it's down to personal choice whether you join or not but the loss can happen by doing it on your own too.

Gerry

Apparently online the "eating out" guide is much more comprehensive and up to date as is the shopping guide.

im doing it alone, the only place i wish they would add to the eating out guide is carluccios.

Theres a brand new Eating Out Guide just been published so I expect thats really up to date :)

Personally I wouldnt waste the money. Its really not worth it. You get no online support, you get an online tracker, online points calculator and database and thats about it.

If you have the books and a calculator youd be better saving your money and sticking with Minimins ;)

Personally, I found after a while I couldn't be bothered to use it. I still used my points calculator which I could carry around with me, used other books and I found using the online tracker slow (it may have improved now) so there seemed little point. Also and most importantly for me, as Starlight said, there is no support - I find this forum far better!

lesley
X

i find it great to be honest online, i use the online tracker at work or at home can sign in anywhere, also there is a a tool for it on mobile so no mater where i am i can add to my tracker or work out points on my phone, i also love the recipies,

but thats just my opinion, ive joined in my local town and use the online,

best of luck what ever u decide

I'm with nicolas and I find it relly useful. I brought the monthly pass from class though and it's all included with that so I don't think I would pay £10 a month just for the things I use on there. It's got some good recipe ideas and a few other good features but tbh I get most of my advice from people in forums. Always better to have someone you can ask questions to and get real answers.

Thanks all!!
Iv decided not to join online, as iv found a group on a sayurday morning that i should be able to fit in! iv tried doing it alone (as with many other diets) but it just doesnt work for me, i need the weekly weigh in from someone else, other wise i can just avoid my scales!! lol.
Joining tomorrow. the millionth attempt at losing weight. hopefully the last!!!
x

Best of luck xxx Its great having this site for help and support. The people on here have an answer for everything you could possibly ask.

best of luck, def makes a difference goin to the meeting and meeting and listening to others, i just find online tools handy i pay for both :(

why dont you just buy the monthly pass nicolas? £17.99 a month and you get access to the online services and it covers your meeting costs. You can go to a ww meeting everynight the week too if you want to. lol.

why dont you just buy the monthly pass nicolas? £17.99 a month and you get access to the online services and it covers your meeting costs. You can go to a ww meeting everynight the week too if you want to. lol.

That sounds like a good idea Cup, can you actually turn up at any meeting with the pass or do you have to stick with the one you signed up with, I joined the online as it was a special offer but do think that the £9.99 a month is a little excessive for what you actually get, plus their forum is naff :flirt2:
I didn't join the meeting because of shift work I could probably only make one of the meetings in a month with a set meeting, but if I could chop and change around it would make life easier

thanx!
I went this morning...the leader acted asthough she'd rather be somewhere else, didnt even get a hello, no eye contact, just weighed and 'if you need me ring me' me and a couple of other newies were abit disapointed.
Il be going back next week cos i hope that it was a one off and maybe she just had alot going on..

Iv got a good feeling about this week tho! x

Positive thinking works wonders! See how you get on next week with the leader (maybe she was having a bad day). The leader at the class I went to went out of her way to make new members feel welcome but the class was way to big I felt. Now, I prefer to do it myself - though I can fully appreciate why people attend meetings. I hope it works out for you and you get the support you need. Good luck for this week :)

Lesley
X

That sounds like a good idea Cup, can you actually turn up at any meeting with the pass or do you have to stick with the one you signed up with, I joined the online as it was a special offer but do think that the £9.99 a month is a little excessive for what you actually get, plus their forum is naff :flirt2:
I didn't join the meeting because of shift work I could probably only make one of the meetings in a month with a set meeting, but if I could chop and change around it would make life easier

Yeah you can chop and change. I stick to the 1 meeting on tuesday nights (its alot easier for me to do this) but It does state you can go to meetings whenever you want and if you just track your progress each month on different charts you should be ok. I do think its well worth the £17.99 a month and I think its alot cheaper than most other clubs. x

hi ya, is that in uk or does it cover you in ireland? i had to but an american address in sign up of online (i'm prob doing it wrong?)

I've joined so many classes over the years & much prefer the support from all you guys and my little points calculator. Personal preference really isn't it.

Back