1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Remember Jim?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by crippin, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. crippin

crippin Member

Anyone remember Jim, I think he was an ex soilder he gave me and others loads of help. I hope he is still around. Best of luck everyone. Im starting on thursday AM I have my selfish reasons!
    John

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. billie1007

billie1007 Active Member

Jim is very much still around! I am fairly new to the board, but I have seen him commenting on lots of threads - very helpful and a true Atkins ambassador it would seem! Good luck to you Crippin, I am now firmly fat burning (serious sicky death breath) and I am loving the food. Carb cravings are gone physically but the mental battle still rages!

Hope you get on a treat!

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

5. barmcake

barmcake Well-Known Member

I've not been on this site for ages but Jim was a true Ambassador for Atkins I look forward to seeing his diary thanks for posting the link :p

6. Freckles79

Freckles79 Well-Known Member

Love Jim Jim, I have been away for quite a while now but I am coming back, cant wait to say hi again x

7. ICanDoThis88

ICanDoThis88 Well-Known Member

I was here a few years ago now and Jim was a great guy, I was trying the atkins at the time, he offered lots of brilliant advice and encouragement. Sadly I didn't keep it up and I put on even more weight, I forgot my old username, so I had to sign up under a new one.

If you see this message Jim, I hope you're well pal, take care.

Lee