Anyone Remember Jim?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by crippin, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. crippin

crippin Member

Anyone remember Jim, I think he was an ex soilder he gave me and others loads of help. I hope he is still around. Best of luck everyone. Im starting on thursday AM I have my selfish reasons!
    John

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. billie1007

billie1007 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Jim is very much still around! I am fairly new to the board, but I have seen him commenting on lots of threads - very helpful and a true Atkins ambassador it would seem! Good luck to you Crippin, I am now firmly fat burning (serious sicky death breath) and I am loving the food. Carb cravings are gone physically but the mental battle still rages!

Hope you get on a treat!

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. barmcake

barmcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.98%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I've not been on this site for ages but Jim was a true Ambassador for Atkins I look forward to seeing his diary thanks for posting the link :p

6. Freckles79

Freckles79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Love Jim Jim, I have been away for quite a while now but I am coming back, cant wait to say hi again x

7. ICanDoThis88

ICanDoThis88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    32st0lb
    Current Weight:
    27st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(13.62%)
    I was here a few years ago now and Jim was a great guy, I was trying the atkins at the time, he offered lots of brilliant advice and encouragement. Sadly I didn't keep it up and I put on even more weight, I forgot my old username, so I had to sign up under a new one.

If you see this message Jim, I hope you're well pal, take care.

Lee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.