Anyone started this week!

Hello Hello!

Just wondering if anyone started this week like me, and how anyone is feeling?? I am ok food wise but feeling a bit rotten, tired, quiet, moody and cold!! Is this normal? I also have a bad headache!! DETERMINED THOUGH!! xx

Hi curlycarlz what you are feeling is normal, i am on day 5 of my 2nd wk and i am cold and tired, but the headaches is usally to do with not drinking enough fluids so make sure you drink plenty.As soon as your 1st wk is out the way you will start to feel more energetic and generally a feeling of wellness so just stick with it and you will be surprised.I am surprised myself that i have managed nearly 2wks 100% ts and im not even feeling hungry so i am so looking forward to my 2nd weigh in and to wk3 and sheading more weight.We are all here to achieve the same goal so if you need advice or support dont hesitate to contact me or any1 else on here as the support is great.If you get the time have a quick read through my diary so far the link is in my signature, well done and good luck with your weight loss journey :) Steve

How much should I be drinking? Yesterday I had 2 pints of water, 2 cans of coke zero and about 3 cups of black coffee, is that not enough? Actually reading it, it doesn't sound a lot. Sounds like you are doing really well, if I can get through today I will be more than half way through my 1st week! xx

You will get through today there is no doubt inmy mind and there shouldnt be in yours just stay positive, and look forward to stepping on the scales and seeing the weight you have lost in the 1st wk :) you should be aiming to drink between 3-4 litres of fluids a day the way i have done it is i have to empty coke zero bottles that i have filled with tap water and put them in the fridge each night so they are nice and cold for each day and once all the water has gone weather that be used in coffee or just plain drinking water you know that you have had enough.The onther thing to do if you work during the day is buy a 500ml bottle of water and just re-fill 4 times or more throughout the day whilst at work and that would equal to 2 litres of water, hope this helps :) Steve

There isn't really a set amount to drink as too much water can be harmful and everyone's different. I'm 5' nothing so I try to go for 3 litres of water and an extra litre in hot drinks / Coke Zero. Slow and steady through the day (again, too much water in a short time cam be harmful). Hope that helps!

Back