Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Not sure if this is a bit sad but am going to make myself and chart with a box for each day from now until xmas and give myself a gold star for each day I manage to stick to the plan fully and then write down how much weight I lose at the end of each week, thinking it will help keep me motivated :)
X

I've done that aswell I've got a calender app and the title is countdown to skinny I'm gonna circle every day I'm 100% and countdown to Xmas x

Lauren- that's not sad it's a great idea! And one I'm going to steal!
I think when you do any diet it's easy to forget how far you've come and a chart like that is a great reminder and will keep you motivated.

Can't wait to start filling up my chart lol is it bad that I am looking forward to weigh in already and haven't even completed my fist day lol x

Roll on meeting the CDC tomorrow. Enjoying the final supper tonight.

The idea of a box a day until Christmas sounds great - ill be stealing that!!

Not sure how things work - does your consultant go through flavours etc with you, and have a stock of things?

I've been doing that Lauren. Lol. Ticking the days and got a weekly countdown. I like working with a week rather than say 3 months. Makes it more realistic to stick too :)

adam_devon said:
Roll on meeting the CDC tomorrow. Enjoying the final supper tonight.

The idea of a box a day until Christmas sounds great - ill be stealing that!!

Not sure how things work - does your consultant go through flavours etc with you, and have a stock of things?

Yea they go through all the boring paperwork stuff, weigh u etc then u it choose what u want & flavours. If there's something u want they can order it in for u for next time :)

Just need to find some gold stars from somewhere to fill up my chart :)
Really want to lose 2st by xmas but think that might be a bit unrealistic as it is only 5 weeks away :/
X

It's possible though! My CDC lost 3 & half stone in 11wks so you could almost hit it! I'm aiming for 1 & half st by Xmas so after Xmas having 1 & half st left to loose doesn't seem such a big target :)

Hi the stars are a great idea, try staples if you have one close by or whsmith. Im a little naughty i weigh in every day at home. Reason being is for me it helps me stick to it. I was on day 5 today and weighed in with the cdc and was all good. Ive watched it go down 1/2 lb a day thats kept my focused. So I believe as long as you stick to the diet anything in addition to make you stick to it should be good. Ive saved sparkling water for the weekend to try and feel like a treat and it does. Loving it today. x

Im not sure., they sell flavouring from the cdc so maybe ask them, I asked mine about coke zero she said no, the reason being apparently we are not meant to 'love' the food but use to to break - 'our i love' whatever the food /wine etc maybe like going on the wagon and then you can mentally do without it. Then retrain yourself after to stop you craving and gaining weight again x

I know you are allowed still flavoured water so long as you avoid ones with citric acid in but not sure about fizzy flavours, sorry x

fizzy drinks always seem to make me more hungry in the end :eek: I'm missing food at times I've noticed. It gets quite boring when all you do is basically drink your food ;) and I really can't stand the porridge any more, much rather have a shake instead.
The gold stars sound cool! I have a diary and I just draw a smiley face with 100% around it to keep track of how I'm doing. I'm think of rewarding myself with something small every time I lose 10lbs. Like a new pocketbook to read or some nailpolish :) Hope everyone is doing great this weekend!

Tried the mint choc shake hot tonight as really likely cold but couldn't make my mind up about it :/ can't wait to stick my first star on my chart lol x

well done lauren get those stars sticking

lauren2244 said:
Thank you :) just hoping day two is as easy as today :/ x

Last time I done this diet I got through the first 4 days without a problem, this time round it's not so easy but I can not fall off the wagon again. If Uve got a little routine going u will be fine x

I wobbled on day 2 and took a chip off my sons plate. Then I drove myself mad rest of the night winding myself up how I'd failed! Lol. But day 3 was better and the wobbles went although the hunger pangs were still there, day 4 was easier although I didnt feel like having my dinner and day 5 (today) the hunger reduced massively. Last day tomorrow then weigh in Monday evening. Nervous is a understatement!! Lol!!

Back