Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Ull be fine. It makes it so much easier when u get big numbers. My weigh in is Thursday. I've decided I'm going o put 5 pound away for every pound I loose. Hubby's givi me 2 pound per pound and mums giving me 1 pound per pound I'm oly aiming for 20lbs but at least it will be a good amount to buy skinny clothes just before Xmas x

Oh Kristin I like the money Idea good call and something lovely at the end.
dfzb- I think the answer is water. I refill a 2 litre bottle everynight when its empty and same in the day. then its really chilled when you want a glass and i use a pint glass as it seems less glasses to gete through in a day. Ive only just started but day 6 nearly done and each days has got easier. Also as much selection on the products as possible to try and have a change. x

think I am going to steal your money idea and put the money I save towards some shoes to go with my new xmas party dress that I will hopefully be able to fit in by xmas :) x

I'm drinking loads :( got coffee coming out my ears and I have a pint of water after each of my products. Maybe it's not enough then?! Does anyone else feel like they haven't lost anything? I feel no different, still bloated, tummy still the same, clothes tight etc. I'm having a hard day emotionally. Feel like its not working :(

*sings ; no body loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go and eat worms* lol!!

I think the money idea is awesome though!! I wonder if I could guilt trip money out the hubby on weigh days? Hehe :) xx

It's a good insentive isn't it. Tomorrow I'm asking for 100 pound when I get to target. He can't say no because I'm sure he'd prefer me to be skinny and happy lol x

I don't think hubby will give me a 100. Tight isn't he. Lol. Can't wait to buy new clothes though. I've seen loads I love and just waiting to be skinny! Lol!! X

Morning everyone

Woken up on day two not feeling hungry which surprised me :)
Just about to go and have my choc mint shake for breakfast
X

I weigh in Thursdays. Mums made a roast today and I've sat with fish and green pepper while they all had a mountain of food. Chicken skin never looked so good lol x

I can taste the roast Just reading it! Lol! My parents are over for tea at mine tonight. I've done them jackets, fish and veg so I don't have to miss out much and drool over their plates! Lol!! Ill just skip the jacket :)

Yea first one! Ill let u all know how I get on. My clothes are loose on me today so that's a good sign :) how much u guys hoping to loose? I've got about 3 - 3.5 st. I'm quite short so I carry my weight in my boobs and in my tyre around the middle! Lol!!

That's a good sign. I'm 5,7 and 12.1 at the min I'm hoping to loose 1 and a 1/2 by Xmas. Then hopefully another half maybe a full stone by end of jan. I don't really know how much I want to loose I'm just gonna do it untill I feel right if ya know what I mean. X

Absolutely. My aim is to be able to go clothes shopping and try something on in the changing room and like what I see looking back. I avoid doing this at the moment cause to just feel so frumpy and then get upset. I've had 3 babies in 4 yrs too so I have my little pouch of skin which I know won't go, will just reduce, but I'm happy with that if I loose it from everywhere else! I'm 5'4" and I was 13st 9 a week ago. I'm a size 16-18 top (due to my massive g cup boobs!) and Ill be bouncing if I can get in a 12 again :D

I know the feeling I've got 1 baby and was left with a big pouch. I just want to buy a dress instead of trying it on and thinking oh I look vile with all those lumps and bumps x

I think my trousers are looser already and it's not even been a week. Of course that could also just be in my head ;) Can't wait for Tuesday afternoon for my first w.i.

Back