Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Cartwoman said:
I think my trousers are looser already and it's not even been a week. Of course that could also just be in my head ;) Can't wait for Tuesday afternoon for my first w.i.

Go with they're looser :)
Good luck for tues. let us know how u get on please! :D xx

I met my lovely CDC tonight - feeling really motivated. Can't wait to start on wednesday - first WI is then a week on Sunday. How is everyone else getting on today?

Can honestly say after drinking 4 litres of water and sitting round a table with all the family while they eat a full roast dinner and then syrup sponge with custard for pudding, I am going to take great pleasure in sticking my star on my chart lol it's always the little things
X

Sounds like the day I've had. If we can sit theough a Sunday roast an all the things that come after we can do anything! X

My lot ate their tea, then had clotted cream ice cream with choc sauce for dessert THEN opened a tub of celebrations!! And I didn't cave at all. I took quite a lot of pleasure in working out the calories they consumed! Ha! :p go stick your stars on girls!! You earned them!!!!!

adam_devon said:
I met my lovely CDC tonight - feeling really motivated. Can't wait to start on wednesday - first WI is then a week on Sunday. How is everyone else getting on today?

Oo good luck! Keep telling yourself, first 3 days are the hardest, once u get over that, your there! You can do it! Almost day 7 for me and I'm feeling fab!! Can't stop smiling my trousers are falling down! :D

I started on 17/11/12 and it's hard to adjust! First day my mom was like "let's go to subway" so I sat with my shake in subway. And again today with Sunday dinner. Luckily my family are supportive and I didn't jump off the bandwagon when cooking dinner for my fiance either. Fingers crossed this kicks me out of the overeating :) I wish you luck on your journey and look forward to hearing your success stories! x

Sparley shoes, Good on ya for avoiding the sunday roast its really hard eh. I went to the pub and drank coffee as no sparkling water. Keep on here it helps x

dfzb <3 said:
My lot ate their tea, then had clotted cream ice cream with choc sauce for dessert THEN opened a tub of celebrations!! And I didn't cave at all. I took quite a lot of pleasure in working out the calories they consumed! Ha! :p go stick your stars on girls!! You earned them!!!!!

We really r troupers. We deserve an award x

Well it's officially day three and I feel awful but think it is a combination of the diet and getting ill :(
Just want this first week to be over so I can get weighed :)
How is everyone else today?
X

Today has been ok :) no gagging which is always a good start (I am steering clear from the porridge from now on!!) had the leek and potato soup (yummy),the mint choc shake and the toffee and walnut shake which are both really nice. Back at work today which has helped take my mind off food :) for my meal I had turkey, cottage cheese, mushrooms and cabbage. Not the tastiest meal in the world but filled the void! Hope everyone has had a successful Monday! X

Am taking Leek and Pot soup to work tomorrow- good to hear it's not as foul as the porridge!!

Back