Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

well done sounds like you are all doing really well I went to work and forgot my shake so only had 2 out of the 3 meals today. tons of water and coffee...lol. x

Dont panic im sure you will do well x

I finished my first week and I stuck to it 100%, didn't even sneakily drank pepsi max (my weakness) and I lost 8lbs! I'm so happy right now ^^ Here's going for another good week and I'm going to aim for a 3 lbs loss :)

I've just booked my appointment with Cambridge consultant for Friday, so nervous!! I've tried every diet under the sun and I'm only 20, recently tried weight watchers but I find I'm much better when the diet is stricter, if they say I can eat chocolate and crisps then I do, don't go for any healthy options. I have such an unhealthy relationship with food and I've now realised that this is what I have to crack! I'm really hoping I stick with this motivation I have ATM, have just under 3 stone to loose and need as much gone for my little black dresses at Christmas time :) xx

steffianne22 said:
I've just booked my appointment with Cambridge consultant for Friday, so nervous!! I've tried every diet under the sun and I'm only 20, recently tried weight watchers but I find I'm much better when the diet is stricter, if they say I can eat chocolate and crisps then I do, don't go for any healthy options. I have such an unhealthy relationship with food and I've now realised that this is what I have to crack! I'm really hoping I stick with this motivation I have ATM, have just under 3 stone to loose and need as much gone for my little black dresses at Christmas time :) xx

Welcome to the group :) I'm 25 and have about 5st to lose, am currently on day four of the diet and finding it ok apart from the horrible cold I have at the min which is making me want to eat :(
To keep me motivated I made myself a star chart with a box for everyday from now until xmas and everyday I stick to the diet I get a star to stick I the box for that day, sounds silly but really keeps me going :) have also bought my xmas party dress a size too small lol
X

sparklyshoes said:
Well done! I really hope I've lost weight at the end of the week :(

That's great i lost 5lbs first week and 6lbs tonight day 13!

It's gd xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kristin said:
Well done Hun! X

Thanks x

lauren2244 said:
Welcome to the group :) I'm 25 and have about 5st to lose, am currently on day four of the diet and finding it ok apart from the horrible cold I have at the min which is making me want to eat :(
To keep me motivated I made myself a star chart with a box for everyday from now until xmas and everyday I stick to the diet I get a star to stick I the box for that day, sounds silly but really keeps me going :) have also bought my xmas party dress a size too small lol
X

That's a very good idea actually, I may do that! Will keep us Motivated :) I've just got a countdown on my phone ready too haha! Change of plan, it's Sunday now instead of Friday I'm starting! Really excited though after reading about everyone's great losses! You sound like your doing well, hope I can stick to this too.. Need to get this weight off :( xx

gerujool said:
That's great i lost 5lbs first week and 6lbs tonight day 13!

It's gd xx

Wow Gerujool that's fantastic!!! Well done :)

I finished my first week and I stuck to it 100%, didn't even sneakily drank pepsi max (my weakness) and I lost 8lbs! I'm so happy right now ^^ Here's going for another good week and I'm going to aim for a 3 lbs loss :)

well done cartwoman thats amazing x

Back