Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Hi All

As promised ......... back to give my first weeks update.

Went for my first weigh in yesterday and lost 8.5lbs. I spent the week doing SS but on days I got caught out (as I was not prepared) or had social things I did SS+

So really happy with my weight loss. Didnt find it hard if I am honest. Was rarely hungry and made sure I had all my water. The hardest thing was on days I was out driving as it felt like I spent most of my day looking for toilets. Lol xx

Teresa, that's fantastic - well done! And so good to hear that it hasn't even been *that* hard.

Good luck Lauren. I'm on day 3 - some minor headaches, but woke up full of energy today. My first WI is 9 days away - hoping for a big number.

I'm over the moon was really starting to doubt myself and thinking of stopping can't wait for next weeks weigh in x

:D well done. 9lbs is so fab!

I'm happier today. Currently wearing a pair of trousers I haven't worn in ages cause I couldn't even squeeze into them! Yet.. They're baggy!! :D

Just got back from first weigh in and almost fell off the scales when my consultant said I had lost 10lbs :) my smile couldn't be any bigger right now
X

Just got back from first weigh in and almost fell off the scales when my consultant said I had lost 10lbs :) my smile couldn't be any bigger right now
X

Well done u that's fab xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back