Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Phoned the CDC and asked to weigh-in tonight, as wife's was coming and she wants to start tomorrow.

First weigh-in: lost 16 3/4lbs

That's amazing we'll done x

Very true :) In January I'm going onto step 2. Can't wait for that bit of extra food ;) especially since I'm not stopping during x-mas. I know myself to well; if I stop I will only feel horrible if I go back on ss.

Your brave! There's no way I could SS over Xmas. Im SS+ ing this week, using milk for coffee and its been tough. Felt faint, dizzy, lightheaded the lot. My CDC is telling me off for continuing and wanted me to move to step 3 until I see her tues morning. Tut tut me. ..

Your brave! There's no way I could SS over Xmas. Im SS+ ing this week, using milk for coffee and its been tough. Felt faint, dizzy, lightheaded the lot. My CDC is telling me off for continuing and wanted me to move to step 3 until I see her tues morning. Tut tut me. ..

:eek: how come you're doing step 1 when your cdc wants you on step 3? :)

:eek: how come you're doing step 1 when your cdc wants you on step 3? :)

I'm normally doing step 2. 810 cals but this week wanted to do SS+ as I was struggling with the eating. I think she wants me on step 3 just until she can give me the once over due to the dizziness etc cause she can't see me till Tuesday now x

Aaah I see! I hope you won't get those dizzy spells any more :(

Aaah I see! I hope you won't get those dizzy spells any more :(

It's eased up a bit since I've started eating again. But I've got a constant headache. Doing step 2 for the next few days & I had a tablespoon full of baked beans last night with my chicken & broccoli. My stomach just went crazy. Cramping :( fine this morning! My body's got issues. Lol! X

Alright Claire. How are you today Hun? Xx
a
Hi ya no better ive drank coffee taken double senakot extra and still nothing much. ive text my cdc so see whatt she comes back with. Im going to boots later to see what they suggest.....otherwise 1 1/4 off since monday so not happy really. Wont give up though......can you work it to get food poisoning on cd???lol xx

a
Hi ya no better ive drank coffee taken double senakot extra and still nothing much. ive text my cdc so see whatt she comes back with. Im going to boots later to see what they suggest.....otherwise 1 1/4 off since monday so not happy really. Wont give up though......can you work it to get food poisoning on cd???lol xx

Lol!! What about trying fybergel? It's a sachet, you put it in a glass of water. Tastes rank and bitty but that's what I was recommended when I did cd 5yrs ago and my dad has a hernia and drinks it daily to stop him getting bunged up. I'm 100% positive you've lost a hell of a lot more than 1 + 1/4 lbs!! It's defo due to being bunged up! You could always eat something? Food goes right through me now. Try a small piece of salmon with a handful of broccoli? Or a 2 egg omelette with spinach & mushrooms? Maybe you just need something solid to kick start your stomach into working? Xx

Lol!! What about trying fybergel? It's a sachet, you put it in a glass of water. Tastes rank and bitty but that's what I was recommended when I did cd 5yrs ago and my dad has a hernia and drinks it daily to stop him getting bunged up. I'm 100% positive you've lost a hell of a lot more than 1 + 1/4 lbs!! It's defo due to being bunged up! You could always eat something? Food goes right through me now. Try a small piece of salmon with a handful of broccoli? Or a 2 egg omelette with spinach & mushrooms? Maybe you just need something solid to kick start your stomach into working? Xx

Thanks ill try another brand. My CDC she could do me a colonic but waiting for price. Scared to eat incase I want more. Lol. How you going today? Xx

What's a colonic?

Not too bad. Gone back to eating a small meal on a evening :( xx

Where they clear u out with a pipe!!! If u get wat I mean lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I recommend Benefibre for unplugging! Tasteless, odourless and works a treat!

I recommend Benefibre for unplugging! Tasteless, odourless and works a treat!
Hi ya avoided the unplugging for £40 and bought some other laxitives so hopefully they will work. So gutted the weight isnt coming off though as not cheated at all. Know not to give in the as the cheeky fat has to give in soon. i will beat it so it needs to give up first. lol,

Hi ya avoided the unplugging for £40 and bought some other laxitives so hopefully they will work. So gutted the weight isnt coming off though as not cheated at all. Know not to give in the as the cheeky fat has to give in soon. i will beat it so it needs to give up first. lol,

U drinking loads x

Movicol is my go to laxative. It's quite gentle and if I take 4 sachets at once I know that the next morning I have to go!

U drinking loads x

Yes at least 3 litres of water i try for more and coffee and tea 5-6 cups a day. Cant drink anymore xx

Yes at least 3 litres of water i try for more and coffee and tea 5-6 cups a day. Cant drink anymore xx

Omg I can only have 3 coffees anymore cant get off lav!!!

Back