Anyone starting CD Tomorrow?

Charlie&lola

After a couple of false starts cos i've been ill, i'm starting CD tomorrow and just wandered if anyone else is too?

I'm already drinking my :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and have cut down on carbs a bit to hopefully ease myself into ketosis.

My first mini goal is a stone, which will take me into the twelves (only just 12st 13lbs!)

I could really do with lots of support and will gladly give lots of support back. :)

Hiya, I started CD today, its been fine so far, ive had one tetra and just over 2 litres of water, not feeling hungy (yet!) the evenings are the worst time for me though so ive saved a soup and another shake for then.
Ive got approx 6 stone to loose so why dont we motivate each other along the way xx

Hi! I started CD today too!! I've a strawberry shake, 4 pints of water and a soup at lunch. Feeling ok but not great. My fiance is doing it too and he's feeling quite hungry! Hope we can get through these first few days, hopefully we'll feel better then! Have you done CD before?
Amy xx

Hiya, No i havent done it before, i found out about it through a work friend who lost quite a bit of weight, im a terrible evening picker though so wanted to make sure that i had something to keep me going then! Im feeling ok today (although i was a bit spaced out after my first tetra) im a little worried that this is the calm before the storm though! im off to make hubbys dinner now, i think i'll just have to make him things that i dont like ha ha! xx

Back