Anyone starting in January?

aloize

Hi All,

I'm back on MiniMins. So glad it's up and running again. I've just ordered my packs for January so hopefully they will be here by Monday at the latest.

Anybody want to buddy up for motivation?

Starting on the 2nd - not looking forward to day 1 at all haha! When are you starting?

Hey Aloize,

I'm starting tomorrow,the added motivation through this site would be great! :) because God knows I'm dreading the next few months.

Hi Smidge,

My packs just arrived so I am starting today!! Woohoo. I didn't think they would arrive until Monday so really pleased.
Going to weigh myself now.

Soul-How was your first day?

Good Luck

Meeee!

Hey Aloize,

First day ended up being today. Went way too hard on the drinks on NYE and needed a day to recover with some black coffee and dry toast.

Had my last meal replacement about an hour ago, Exante's pasta carbonara - definitely felt hungry today but overall it was okay. It'll get better with time :) lots of water, black coffee and peppermint tea definitely help

Good Luck to you all also

X

Day 2 proper for me too. It gets easier after day 3!

Hi all, I'm back again ! 3rd time lucky, I did lighter life 7 years ago & again 3 years ago both times lost 4stone & put it all back on !! I have 56lbs to lose this time its for keeps. Good luck to you all.

Start date 03/01/2016

Hello Bronte. Good luck with your journey! Hopefully we can all support each other!

I'm at the end of day two as well. I'm not in a great mood.

Ha ha! That's very frank but I think we've all felt like that quite a few times. Chin up!

Hi Bronte,

Good Luck, Im sure you will be back there again.

Astral-I feel exactly the same, today was so hard.

Hi All,

I'm back on MiniMins. So glad it's up and running again. I've just ordered my packs for January so hopefully they will be here by Monday at the latest.

Hey all, am staring on 11th... Used to do Cambridge years ago and did well but gained 2 stone back... can't afford it now, so trying Exante as it looks much the same. Am so excited and also dreading the first few days.... Good luck and look forward to seeing your losses.... Let's chat soon?

Hi All,

Hi Alouze, I'm starting on the 11th...need to loose about 2-3stone. So a hard few months ahead, but getting prepped and ready by emptying out Junk food and treats cupboard How are you getting on???

Hi all, I'm back again ! 3rd time lucky, I did lighter life 7 years ago & again 3 years ago both times lost 4stone & put it all back on !! I have 56lbs to lose this time its for keeps. Good luck to you all.

Start date 03/01/2016
Good luck Bronte.... Keep the faith

I've started today. Good luck! xx

Back