Anyone starting in January?

astral and aloize, I'm hoping today was better for you.

Thanks lovely. I'm a bit less grumpy today. Ketosis has kicked in and my mouth tastes of ming, but I'm not hungry and I've got loads of energy.

I was listening to a French lesson CD in the car on the way home from work and they were talking about ordering wine in french and I got a bit wistful for a glass of red.

Good luck Gigglepants

Hi everyone I started slim and save and I'm on day 2, I noticed that exante has pancakes and sausages and alsorts as part of the plan so I've ordered a 2 week supply to try. I've a question though, what are the pancakes like and are they filling??

Thanks in advance

Hi gigglpants

I had the maple syrup pancakes, they were ok but not great. I think the ex ante shakes taste better than both slim and save and Cambridge.

I'm not so keen on the Exante chocolate shakes, so have just ordered some slim n save ones, but I think all the other Exante shakes are nice :)

I wish exante did a tetra pack. Haven't tried the choc shake yet.

I had the maple syrup pancakes, they were ok but not great. I think the ex ante shakes taste better than both slim and save and Cambridge.

I've got a 2 week supply on its way to me and I'm having the slim and save ones at the moment. Can't wait to try the pancakes tonight, will be a delight to chew something after 3 days of just milk shakes. (Bought 2 exante pancakes off eBay).

I'm on day 4 today and was tempted with hot toast but a quick weigh in prevented me slipping. I'm down 7.4 lbs since Monday. Not even hungry, just so used to eating all the time xx

Well done for resisting!! And omg 7.4lbs already that's fabulous keep up the good work.

I weighed yesterday and I'd lost 3lbs since Monday, so as long as the scales keep dropping I shall be a happy bunny

Great losses everyone, well done.

I'm fighting hard against the urge to weigh myself tomorrow morning as I really didn't like how obsessive it made me last time, but I really want to know how the first week has gone.

I'm curled up in bed at the moment as I'm so cold. I've had a horribly long day at work and I'm not sure I can be bothered to get up to have my last pack and do house work while my husband is at Krav Maga.

You sound just like me Astral. I've had a long day too and lying in bed freezing at the moment. I also can't be bothered to go get last pack. Definitely not doing housework though.

How often are you thinking of weighing in then? Once a month?

Well I was only planning on doing exante for a fixed amount of time, like a month to six weeks, and then moving on to a structured healthy eating plan like SW or similar to help me finish the end of the weight and maintain. So I thought I'd just weigh before and after to so me getting to obsessive, but now i really want to know!

I've just ordered packs.
I'm hoping to start Sunday/Monday.
I've previously done LL and Cambridge and lost about 4 stone! This time I'm back and wanna loose about 7.
Got big events coming up this year and next!

Hi Sam and welcome. I'm new to exante too. Just about to finish first week.

I too am looking forward to weigh in Monday just need to get past my first weekend.

I've just ordered packs.
I'm hoping to start Sunday/Monday.
I've previously done LL and Cambridge and lost about 4 stone! This time I'm back and wanna loose about 7.
Got big events coming up this year and next!
Hi Sam,

I'm starting on Monday, excited and nervous as I know the 1st week is gonna be tough. I've also done Cambridge before so it'll be interesting to see how we both get on... Good luck on your first week. When will you do you first weigh in? Maybe we can share results ?

Hi Sam,

I'm starting on Monday, excited and nervous as I know the 1st week is gonna be tough. I've also done Cambridge before so it'll be interesting to see how we both get on... Good luck on your first week. When will you do you first weigh in? Maybe we can share results ?

Hi May

Hello and welcome, I hope you have a great weight loss journey, as you know drink a good amounof water to help stop the hunger in the first few days.

Hi May

Hello and welcome, I hope you have a great weight loss journey, as you know drink a good amounof water to help stop the hunger in the first few days.
Thanks for the water reminder.... It's day 1 for me today, so am expecting and dreading the hunger pains....

Thanks for the water reminder.... It's day 1 for me today, so am expecting and dreading the hunger pains....
Hi May,
I am on day one too!! I did the diet about 4-5 years ago and lost 4.5stone and maintained it up until last year. If you need a buddy as we are both at the same stage feel free to whinge at me, I could do with the encouragement :) x

Back