Anyone starting on monday?

hannata said:
i'm on a restart today too..... :p have been sick for a while and needed the time out to recover.. but now i think the last of its going and i'm ready to kick some ass... woo :)

Whoo indeed! Good luck.

Good luck to everyone starting today. I too started today and struggling to keep my tummy groans quiet in the office haha
Got lots of weight to lose and need it gone! :)

X Kelly X said:
Good luck to everyone starting today. I too started today and struggling to keep my tummy groans quiet in the office haha
Got lots of weight to lose and need it gone! :)

I am on day one to. And so far so good.

Not a good day to be starting. Jet lag, 48 hours with only 6 hours sleep, first day back after 2 weeks off and walked into an office with a new desk and 3 computers piled up...only just finished puttng everything back together.

Feeling very, very sick and dizzy. But thats not VLCD diets fault, it's everything else. Needed a moan, thanks! :)

Its my 1st day today too. Thought about doing Dukan diet, but just want the weight GONE and QUICK!! I would like to lose 5 stone idealy. Good luck everyone, hope we all stay on track, as its not easy!!

How is everyone getting on?

Day 3 under the belt. Roll on day 4! Roll on sexy jeans!!

Day 3 also done for me! Never have managed to get this far without having the odd pick at something. But I have done 3 days with no picking!!! I'm so pleased with myself, really think I can get to where I want this time round. X

Day 4 here and going well. I decided to weigh myself every morning, it keeps me motivated. So far im down 5lbs since Monday!! Good enough for me!! Me and my sister are going to see Rhianna at the O2 on Oct 4th so Im hoping to weigh about 13 stone by then, Im 14.3 as of today.

moti17 said:
Day 4 here and going well. I decided to weigh myself every morning, it keeps me motivated. So far im down 5lbs since Monday!! Good enough for me!! Me and my sister are going to see Rhianna at the O2 on Oct 4th so Im hoping to weigh about 13 stone by then, Im 14.3 as of today.

Good going!! Keep up the good work! :D

mummyb1977 said:
Day 3 also done for me! Never have managed to get this far without having the odd pick at something. But I have done 3 days with no picking!!! I'm so pleased with myself, really think I can get to where I want this time round. X

Excellent. Glad you are doing so well. I foolishly had some diet pepsi and a hand full of popcorn in cinema last night. Sure it wasn't enough to make a difference to WI but I really shouldn't have. :(

Back