Hello! I'm starting on Monday

Oh dead sounds like u have had a rough day. Im gonna be straight with you... right now I would not blame you for ordering pizza and having a pig out but isnt that why you are where you are today coz it sure as hell is why I am. Everyone has bad days but you need to push through this. I cant imagine how you are feeling with your circumstances but remember why you chose to do this diet in the first place. You can do this and you are in the right place for hugs and kicks up the bum!! Xx

Thanks guys! Unfortunately I caved, ordered a pizza (tiny 4 slice) and after I had eaten it I didn't feel any better. Nope. Still felt tearful and depressed. But add on to that feeling of regret because I was weak, guilt because I ignored myself and I felt absolutely bloated and uncomfortable.

------------------------------------------------------

Line drawn under yesterday. It was an awful day but I'm back fighting today. 500mls water down. Shake will be made in a min. Off to work later and I will smile, I will NOT let them grind me down :)

I really appreciate all the support here guys! Thanks for the hugs :) xxxxx

Hi I have a consultant meeting booked for Monday to start ss on Tuesday. I had my first child in June and now jave 2 stone of baby weight to loss. I have been struggling with slimming world for 8 weeks, so decided to try CB instead. Really hoping to lose a stone in four weeks as we have our first family holiday and I don't fit in any of my clothes. I know it will be hard especially with a 4 month old but I wad blessed with amazing willpower.
Would appreciate your support though as family and friends just don't get it.
Will let you know how I get on.

Good luck Sian :)
I'm completely back on it after my meltdown on Thursday. Monday is my official weigh in but won't be weighed by my consultant until next Saturday!
My advice is to start lowering your carb intake now so you don't feel dreadful when you start CWP. Xxxxx

One week in and I have lost 6lbs :)
I am very happy with that, considering my meltdown last week. Official weigh in by consultant on Saturday and I'm hoping to get to 9 or 10 lbs lost by then! Struggling to drink all my water as I'm cold and I don't like herbal teas - find them too bitter. Am I allowed to have them with a sweetener? Xxx

Back