Anyone starting on the 23rd June?

Haha 2 Cherries we all seem very similar I am 26 :) hey Dee! Good luck to you all today! What's everyone's weigh days? Mine is a Wednesday xx

Haha 2 Cherries we all seem very similar I am 26 :) hey Dee! Good luck to you all today! What's everyone's weigh days? Mine is a Wednesday xx

Oooo whoopsi! I didnt even realise that! Soz dee i was talkin to u when i replied bout being so similar... im 22st10 and goal is to exactly half it by next summer.

Amanda mines a monday every three weeks... staying away from the scales this time so it dont play with my head.

Sadia... ooo 4-5 stone by end of nov would be sooooo great! My bday that month... we so got this.

ForumRunner_20140628_090009.png

ForumRunner_20140628_090045.png

Im all over ********* filling up my phone with motivational pics to flip through daily and reprogram my mind into yes i can mindset :))

Have a fab day ladies! Im up to 20 posts now so can set an avatar pic... gon a do that now :) hugs love and high 5s all around! Xx

Morning :)
My weigh in is on Monday but TBH I weigh everyday, I find that it helps me. I will probably change my official weigh to a Wednesday anyway as I often mess up on the weekends and like a couple of days grace to get down again!

Sadia I'm 29 in August and know that 30 is not long away at all! Just a word of warning about your 12st goal as I started at 17 to, when I got to the 12's I was like YAY and got complacent and I think because I set myself that original goal of 12's and hit it that I was ok, but I'm not I still need to loose more but it's made it harder. If I was you I would just concentrate on a stone at a time until you are happy with your weight but always have the 9 in your head! Might just be me but that's what I found! I will try and figure out how to put a pic up- May or May not be inspiration for you all! X

image.jpgSome befores...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 34
Hey Dee - re the piccies, you can add a pic to just under your name by going into seetings and clicking on edit avatar and to put a ic in your posts click on the image of a picture along the tools in the top of the box where it has options to change your font add smileys web links vids etc... or if your using a phone click on add attachment to add pics to your posts then once youve pic'd your pic click insert line.... :) lookingforward to seeing your before n afters so far :)

bring on the sexy 30's !

xx

There's some befores....

image.jpgAnd now x (not quite afters yet :)

And another nowimage.jpg

Hopefully some weekend inspiration for you, I know it is for me!

Morning Guys!

Amanda my weigh in days are non existent at the moment lol I got a bit obsessed with them last time. I do want to weigh in each week but i'm playing on the idea of weighing after my 28 day goal. But we shall see next Thursday as that will be my official 1st week!.

Tara I could tell you were all over this diet haha filling your surroundings with motivational pics etc is a great way to stay on top of it all. yep how amazing would we all feel having that much off!

Dee you look bloody amazing! I can see why you would become complacent you look stunning it's definitely inspiring!

I know what you mean about being too comfortable once at that weight I know it's a huge risk. So i'm taking it a stone at a time this time. I spent the first time on this diet with a 9 stone goal which became overwhelming and put me off. Now having wasted the last 16+months knowing had I just taking it a step at a time I'd be at goal now or at least slim enough for all the weight related problems to disappear. It's made sticking to it this time much easier and the focus on doing it in small increments.

Iv'e got 99 problems and this is 1 of them hahah so the motivation is there hopefully for the long haul!

Btw are you doing s&s as you were before or following the plan how have you found your loses? I know you mentioned it's harder but is that because you're closer to your target weight or is it more a psychological affect?

xX

Dee you look absolutely fab!
My goal date is 29th august as off to Switzerland on holiday with the other half, I would like to be 10st currently 12.9 I did get down to 11.8 end if last year but since being in such a good and happy relationship it has slowly creeped on >.< damn happiness :p
Good luck to everyone so much motivation from this site and so good to be able to talk to others :)
Xx

Have a fabulous day ladies !!!!!!!

Whoooooo hooooooooooo

Hey hey

Im doing good today :) how are you hunn?

Hey Tara glad you are, I am doing good too thanks :) i can't believe I went a whole weekend on the plan, seems mad! You feeling positive? What day you weighing this week?
Xx

Lol one weekend down n not many to go for u am sure ;))

Im not weighing weekly hunn... tjo i was a bot curious n tempted today but gonna stick to my plan and weigh in every 3 weeks ;)

Looking frwd to seeing how uve done

That's a good idea :) I have been so tempted to get on the scales I am normally a serial weigher! I shall be letting you all know first thing Wednesday morning! I am so excited to know :) xx

Me too i used to jump in the scales wayyyyy too much n it would really mess with my head.

:))

Hi guys! I had a weekend off plan for a prebooked weekend away but got straight back on it today! I'm going to weigh tomorrow for my first week. Fingers crossed for a good one!
I've decided this time around to do the simplicity just because I was doing lifestyle before but I'm hoping that the simplicity losses will be more as I'm in it for hopefully the short haul this time. I'm feeling great today so don't think I knocked myself fully out of ketosis (even though I shared 2 bottles of champagne with the boyfriend). I think last time my small losses were psychological but this time I'm so determined I'm not going to take no for an answer! I'll let you know my loss tomorrow if you want! X

Back