Anyone starting on the 23rd June?

I hope you had a lovely weekend though :) and best of luck! Can't wait to find out tomorrow! Xx

Yea deffo let us know how u did hun! :))

Morning girls. 7lb loss for me! So back in the 12's at 12.8 from restart of 13.1.
Very happy with this considering my weekend! Onwards and downwards, very much looking forward to seeing the 11 on my scales, I can't even remember the last time that would have happened! X

Wahoooooo! Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!

How we doing girls? X

Im gooooood :) had wobbly moment today found myself trying to talk myself into having a boiled egg... lol what for god knows! I didnt tho laughed at myself n went for a walk :)

Tho i do have a maaaad headache tonight! And bloomin sore throat due to not wearing scarfs in the eves comin home from work....

going to a wellness evening tomorrow by a PT who does park bootcamp sessions a £1 each time! Tomorrow is free... they weigh u measure ur body fat and musle mass.... lookin frwd to it! So looks like i"ll be finding out how much i've lost so far before my 3 week original plan....

How are you hunn?

Ohh sounds good! What do you mean having a sore throat from no scarves? It's 22 degrees here today!
I had a wobbly day yesterday and ended up eating some chocolate that was in my locker at work. There's nothing in there now so I can't be tempted! Then my boyfriend decided he wanted a BBQ so I had a skewer of chicken and green peppers! Stayed on plan yippee!! This weekend is going to be the test, I am rubbish at weekends but have thought to myself I'm going to keep myself busy and organise the house! I think a trip to ikea is in order and that should keep me busy for the majority of the day (and night building things!)
I couldn't bare not weighing, I'm a very much daily weigher (sometimes twice a day!) I find it keeps me motivated and if I don't weigh I feel like I can cheat! I'm pleased so far at what I've lost, but just got to remember official weigh in Tuesday! You did know you can have an egg! It's better than a chocolate bar!! Let us know how much you've lost! X

Looool true i could huh maybe next time...

Its nice n hot in the day times so dont wear a scarf out... but in the evening sometimes its chilly... think thats where its happened.

No worries re chocci bar... least it didnt make u spiral out of control!

:))

Hey buddies!

How is everyone??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back