Anyone starting/re-starting 2moro..???

Morning! Had my first shake of the day, going to try and leave the others til much later when I get peckish in the evening. I've only been off plan just over a week but its still hard to get back on board, but better sooner than later before I put it all back on :\ hoping to lose 4lbs by Tues, taking my loss to 3st! (I might have to lose more than 4bs now as I got weighed on Monday and have binged all Mon & Tues :S but hopefully that'll drop off in the coming 6 days!!!) I know this first 3-5 days will be rubbish but hopefully in 24 hours we will be 1 rubbish day down, 4 to go!

Good luck for your WI Trisha might not be as bad as you think! Remember 1st week you'll lose a load anyway!

Hi have started this morning had porridge and just had my shake been drink loads of water. Got a very slight headache. Going to have my shake later on this evening.

So far so good :)

Hi had wi not quite as bad as I thought, I've set a goal of 2 stone but may stop a 1.5 depending how I look/feel, day 1 almost over and so far so good, hope you have all had a good day, stay strong and keep your eyes on the prize (goal weight)

ah brilliant glad you weren't too demotivated by your WI :) i have slipped up today, but less than other days so hopefully tomorrow I will be 100%! disappointed in myself though. x

Day 4 for me and I can't believe it, I am feeling rather happy.will be a struggle today as I have a day off from work so will prob end up sitting ere thinking about what I can eat.

Have just woke up so am just about to go for my morning pee & check if I'm in ketosis then I'm going to weight myself, I'm hoping for another 2lbs, but we shall see...

Hi! I restarted AGAIN yesterday (got the dreaded headache) and would love to join you all for support. Would like to lose 2 stone and then see how I feel. :)

well done on the loss keighleyjo thats a fantastic loss in only 4 days
day 2 for meI've had another 100% day :D not weighed in yet nor checked for keytotis but may do tomorrow

Grrr I threw it all away and binges on toast!! Toast for gods sake!!! Whyyyy!? I was so happy things morning. I threw the rest of the loaf away!

Straight back on the wagon!! Onwards and downwards (with the weight lol) will not even bother weighing myself tomorrow but will jump on the scales on Saturday morning!! Am treating myself to a night at bingo (with OH) on Saturday night hopefully will wins millions lol

Hope you girls are doing better then me!!

put it behind you Keighleyjo, the important thing is to get back on the wagon and don't let one slip up spoil all the good work you have done

well end of day 3 for me and very hungry but sticking with it! i have had some diet coke i know not technically allowed but i had it before when i lost and it really helps me stick with it, il try and cut it out soon! oh and a splash of skimmed milk but other than that ive been good and cant wait to wake up and feel decent!!x

Morning chickkkks!!
Am just about to leave for work, I am cutting down to 50ml of orange squash today in my 2litre water bottle

Hope we are doing ok, I stood on the scales a moment again and am 16:3, stupid toast binge!

Hope we all have a good day, will check back in on my break later today.

Morning chickkkks!!
Am just about to leave for work, I am cutting down to 50ml of orange squash today in my 2litre water bottle

Hope we are doing ok, I stood on the scales a moment again and am 16:3, stupid toast binge!

Hope we all have a good day, will check back in on my break later today.

It's just water, hun - not real weight gain. You couldn't possibly have gained more than a pound or so, even if you were really going for it. So as soon as you're back in ketosis, it'll be gone again.

Out of interest, who were you angry with (just before you started eating)? Because according to my latest diet guru Linda Spangle, if you get the desire to crunch on something like that, it's because you'd actually like to 'crunch' the person or thing you were angry with and is usually related to feeling mega stressed or frustrated. :pcwhack: :flamingmad: And it might not be something that made you angry right that moment, it might be some sort of resentment that's been festering away at the back of your head all day.

(If you reach for 'smooth' food like ice cream or pasta, it's more likely to be because you're feeling lonely or sad...)

Anyway, new line, new day, new month! Anyone spotted any April Fools yet? (no, nothing I just wrote was an April Fool, honest. I read it in Linda's book).

I was angry and my other half, arguing via text all day. Was mega frustrated. All is well now :eek:) once I am down to about 14st and I have paid of a £700 debt we are going to be trying for a lil bambino :D

During this time I am going to work on my eating habits and address then so I don't put much weight on (hopefully)

I was angry and my other half, arguing via text all day. Was mega frustrated. All is well now :eek:) once I am down to about 14st and I have paid of a £700 debt we are going to be trying for a lil bambino :D

During this time I am going to work on my eating habits and address then so I don't put much weight on (hopefully)

:hug99: Result. Sounds like it might even have been worth having the toast. :) And now you've got a reason to really get on with the diet!

Hi almost at the end of day 3 for me I've got a bad headache so I'm hoping its ketosis, not got on scales as want to wait until I see cdc next week,

Keighleyjo you have a great incentive to stick to the diet.

Lily interesting what you said about the things you reach for.

nicky I'm sure a coke zero and a splash of milk won't do too much harm.

Back